CHAPTER-1

The day was beautiful, everything was good

                                                                               Until something happened......

Back in 2019-

"Canada, Niagara Falls."

(Author POV)

This was the place where they used to live with her best friend- "Ava".

"Hey! Ava over here I got something. COME FAST!." Jane said while calling her.

"Ya coming, why are you dying and by the way fast work is the work of the devil ok!" Ava said while running towards her.

"Yaa whatever! Look shells, they are beautiful, right?". Jane said while showing those shells to Ava. 

"Yes they are, can you give one to me?" Ava said while having those shiny sparks in her eyes.

'Ya! Of course, and never lose it, ok!?". Jane said.

"OK Dokie" Ava said.

After some years, they both shifted to Paris. They are best friends since they were born.

Paris,

"University Of Edward 2023"

"Ya! Why are you so irritating since childhood, you are like this. Why??!!." Ava said while shouting in the whole university and while finding Jane.

"What happened, why are you shouting in the entire university," Jennie said while standing beside her (Ava).

"Dude! She is crazy, and those who are crazy, do crazy things! WOW! Rhyming man." Lisa said, while being proud of herself.

"The thing i-". She got cut off by Lisa and Jennie.

"THE THING IS THAT, IT'S NOTHING". Both said together while making a huge echo in the corridor. Which made everybody to look towards them.

"Whatever, well let's go and catch that girl." Ava said in attitude.

"The thing is that you can't do this, ok!." Jane said this in full confidence and while running in the entire university.

As she was running she bumped onto something, and they were non-other than her bully "GANGSTA'S PARADISE".

"OK! Straight to the point, no nonsense, what do you want." Jane said while making a disguised face.

"First of all, you bumped into us, and now you aren't apologizing to us(in a cold way) an-". They got cut off by Jane.

"Anddd! Second of all, when you saw that I was running, so you should be automatically aside without doing any nonsense.!" Jane said in attitude and in confidence.

So basically when she (Jane) was in the university, new in the university. Her Friends Ava, Jennie, Lisa, Clove and Gigi. Her group YG told everything about university and these seven boy bully group "GANGSTA'S PARADISE". Members name-Aiden, Ares, Drake, Erick, Idris, Tristan, Ivan. So these are the name, and they told that everybody is scared of them like whole university, and they bully each and every student. They were like what is so special in them and when they got to know that there is a new student in the university they were (bully group) like a new scapegoat has arrived. But they weren't knowing that Jane is good with good people and very bad with bad people in one way we can say that Jane is a "SAVAGE!" and they started to bully her, but she always replied them back. If I go straight, Jane underestimated them and they made her their target.

                                                                       CHAPTER-1.

                                                                          ENDED.

I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter coming soon, so stay tuned...... 

Follow for more chapters!!!