CHAPTER-11

Weeks later, everything became normal in everybody's life, they all were happy and moved on from everything that happened past few weeks, but something was still strange.

" Jane, could you please pass this coffee to Tristan." Ava said from the kitchen to Jane, who was busy completing her college assignment on the living room couch.

She paused, and then looked at Ava, who busy making some yummy cookies for everyone.

" You know, right, to whom you are saying to pass the coffee to that, Mr. grumpy." Jane said while looking at that innocent Ava.

" Yeah, I know, to you, to Miss Jane Foster." Ava said while putting cookies in the oven.

Jane rolled her eyes, and kept her laptop aside to pick that coffee. Ava thought she would give him the coffee, but instead she just kept the coffee on the table and called Idris to give this coffee to Tristan.

" Seriously, you could have given to him." Idris said.

" Not in this life, or maybe not in the next life also." Jane said without even looking at Idris. 

And at that, Tristan shouted from the garden. 

"My coffee!, it's still not here." Tristan shouted.

" No one's your servant here, Mr. Tristan, you need to get your shit done by yourself." Jane shouted back to Tristan.

" Can you both just stop, for once!." Ava and Idris said together. 

" NOO!" Jane said.

Idris went to give coffee to Tristan and Ava sat beside Jane to talk about something.

" Why you always fight with him like this, everybody is happy with them, then why not you." Ava said softly to Jane.

" I am good with everyone Ave, Idris, Ivan, Drake everyone, how much more good you want me to be with them" Jane said while focusing on her work.

" I know but Tristan, what about him?" Ava asked.

Jane stopped writing on her laptop, and looked at Ava.

" You know this is not happening, I said I am good with everyone, but that doesn't mean I forgave them." Jane said.

" Can't you just do that?" Ava asked.

" You know everything Ava, in fact you saw it, but still, this is not happening never, never ever" Jane said. 

" Fine, I won't force you." Ava said, and she got up and went to her room. 

As Ava left, Aiden, Ares, Drake, Erik came downstairs.

                                                                          ~~~~~~~~

Tristan was sitting alone waiting for his coffee to arrive, and suddenly a hand came in front holding a mug of coffee in his hands. 

"Thanks" Tristan said while accepting the mug of coffee.

Idris sat beside him. And said.

" Can't you both just stop all this". Idris said to Tristan.

" Stop what?" Tristan asked.

" Being an asshole and fighting with Jane" Idris said.

As Idris said this, he kept the coffee mug aside, his expression changed, cold and serious.

"You know this is not happening." Tristan said. 

" Why, can't you both just be normal for once?" Idris said.

Tristan looked in the living, through the window, he saw Jane laughing with everyone, his eyes softened a bit, and then he looked at Idris and said.

" You know everything Idris, and still, this is not going to happen never." Tristan said. 

"Fine, do whatever you want, not going to force you." Idris said.

And if you are thinking where are Lisa, Jennie, and Ivan so they have gone to shopping. Of course the girls, Ivan is just the driver.

                                                                              ~~~~~~~

"Just a second guys, I guess the cookies are ready" Jane said, she got up from the couch and went to the kitchen to see if the cookies were done or not, and they were. "Hmm, they smell really good." Jane took out the cookies, stored them in a jar, so that they can eat after the dinner.

She was going to her room where she saw Tristan, as she didn't want to argue, she tried her best to ignore him, but.....

                                                                                            CHAPTER-11.

                                                                                                 ENDED.

HI,

AND CHAPTER-11 IS HERE!!, I DIDN'T MADE YOU ALL WAIT FOR SO LONG THIS TIME, I GUESS.

ENJOY READING.