CHAPTER-3

"Jane! Do not forget that we have to meet again" Tristan said while shouting and in a challenging tone.

Jane's POV-

"So after the fight we all were heading towards our classes, and then I heard someone shouting my name and when I looked back to see that who is the person. I was shocked!! It was Tristan, now must be thinking what is the thing to get shocked. So basically me & Tristan know each other from a long time, not as long as Ava, but we know each other, not only me and & Tristan but Ivan and Idris too. Actually, WE USED TO BE! Best friends we even had a group but just because of their mistake we all got separated, and they joined Gangsta's Paradise after that. But main point why I was shocked, actually when he joined Gangsta's Paradise he started to call me by some disgusting nicknames, and then he never called me by my real name so that's why I was like WHATTT!!. END OF POV."

" Whoa! From where the sun has arisen today hmmmmmm......" everybody teased Jane (yg) accept Jane.

" Well whatever, WE ARE GETTING LATE FOR THE CLASSES SO RUNNNN!!!!!." Jane shouted.

" TIME SKIP TO LUNCH"

This is lunch, means CAFETERIA.

" WE ARE HUNGRY GIVE THE FOOD, WE ARE HUNGRY GIVE THE FOOD!." Jane and Lisa protesting.

" Stop it, we're begging while joining the hands" Clove and Gigi said while fake crying.

" Just leave this all, look in the front cafeteria, food I'm coming. Lisa ran away after saying this.

They all reached the cafeteria and ordered the food. They were just waiting for the food, but someone approached them.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Gangsta's Paradise said with a huge smirk on their face.

" Just break, just break their heads, break their heads"! Jane and Lisa said in their mind.

" At least let us eat our food peacefully." Lisa said in an irritated tone.

Tristan took a chair, and sat near Ava.

" Oh mister! Just take a look at your actions, ok, if my chair slides from here to there then you know what will happen." anger taking place in Jane's nerves.

" Oh really!, I'm scared." Tristan was sitting and laughing like a devil.

This time Jane was fuming in anger she could have killed anybody, if someone came in front of her.

" Oh really do you want that HUH! Tell me I can give you that!." Jane said while holding his collar.

CHAPTER-3

ENDED....

I THINK I TOOK A LONG TIME BUT I THINK I WROTE THIS CHAPTER A LITTLE LONG, I THINK JANE WON'T HIT HIM DO YOU THINK SO?....

WELL, THANKS FOR TODAY....

AND YES, FOLLOW FOR MORE INTERESTING CHAPTERS.