🍋Out on the balcony🍋

First smut scene FINALLY )))

My face wouldn't stop heating up, as he stands next to me.

"How's your night?"

"Good. I've known them since high school. I don't fare with this damn freezing cold, though."

Nagito ran a hand through his white strands, looking down at the wine glass. He didn't question it, which made me appreciate it all the more. He then took his tenchcoat off, placing it over my shoulders.

"Oh." Was all I could say, feeling dumb. "Aren't you cold?"

"Not really. I like the cold. My hands are always like that, cold and shaky." He held his hand out, his nimble hands with a faint, pink glow over them as if he really was cold, but chose to say nothing. I could see him shiver, and I raised an eyebrow.

"Are you stupid? Thats how you catch a cold." I leaned closer, placing the coat over us both. Another silent moment came between us, as music bommed around. Lights flashed behind us, but we were focused on the feeling.

"How's your father? I know it's tough, and I'm sorry. If I could go back, I'd never call Fuyuhiko. Maybe then, you'd get closure." I lied out my ass, but it was partly true.

He stayed quiet, nustling into his arms and sighing. I felt worse, looking away. "Sorry, not my place to speak. You just... seem so sad all the time."

He giggled a but, throwing me off. That's when I realized this new side of him.

"What are you talking about?" He burst out laughing, throwing the coat at my face. "Since when did I sincerely care about him? Everyone knows I'm playing it up for his job, whoever did it only made it easier! Seriously, who cares?"

Dark circles met his eyes, as a crazed expression lit out. I felt, strangely, upset by those words. I didn't know a damned thing about him, but he just sounded... wrong.

"I do. What the hell? Its your dead father, do you not give a shit?"

"You wouldn't understand. You grow up in the position for him to use you, and what does he do? Abuse you until your sick, and a small, worthless rag of human until he rots away and you become useful? Of course the outsider doesn't know." His expression morphed into an angered, throbbing glare as he smiled at me. I flinched, before seeing him turn away. He was stomping off, and I clearly struck a cord in him.

I grabbed his arm, yanking him back. Suprisingly, he was weaker then I thought. "Of course I do. My dad beats me all the time and I have to take over HIS lumber job! You think I care about wood or whatever the shit?! No!"

I didn't even know what I was going to do with my life. I've always been average. And even then, in these situations I can't even show it.

He shut the door as the sounds drowned out quieter, staring at me as if I was the crazed person. He was examining me, curious as ever. Except this time, it was a childlike curiosity as he yanked his hand away. "Then why are you here? Are you foolish?"

I felt my hand, he sure was cold. To his question, I had no answer to. It just, felt like an escape. But I enjoyed the thrill, it felt as if I was in a movie. Then my reality would constantly break, leaving me on my toes.

I decided to lie as well, shrugging. "Maybe. I'm here for the money. Who doesn't want it?"

He chuckled, a small hearty one. That made my heart simmer. That's when I heard a girl weakly whine out from the door, creaking it open. She mumbled so quietly we couldn't hear her over the music.

Nagito turned over the door, leaning in. That's when he was being whispered to. "I see. Nono, it's fine. Tell my sister, the news is more important to her."