A new-body. (nobody)

Tw: violence, mentions of abuse, that stuff))))

"Let's hide behind that window and peek. Just watch Nagito." Fuyuhiko whispered, as we somehow had climbed onto the roof of an expensive building. It had glass placed on the top, jewels hanging off. It was a beautiful white opals swinging from the roof on such a small building, letting us watch through from the sidelines without being fully seen.

"Are you fuckin' kiddin' me? Why the fuck would I want to watch some unexpirienced brat take over LEADER?! If poor old Mikey wasn't caught smuggling drugs, then this wouldn't have happened!" A man screamed as he fluffed up his feather coat. Fuyuhiko's dad. He was being led in by a few recognizable people from the first party.

"What a load of bullshit, why would we want such a low ranking gay son of his to be OUR leader? He don' know dick to money!" One of the popular members of Nagito's team yelled to his lackeys, who all chuckled at his anger.

Some held bottles of beer and stumbled in, many wore scars and eyepatches. Everybody was sitting, and that's when Nagito entered. I couldn't hear a thing, but I assume he was informing of the don's passing.

Of course, they all knew that. Word spreads like wildfire. But he then took the position, I suppose?

The whole time Fuyuhiko was mumbling to himself, laughing. Anger etched so far in his face I had to wave my hand in his face.

"Dude, whats up?"

"I just... feel bad for Peko. She keeps using herself for me... and Nagito knows that. He fucking knows that she's a soft spot for me."

"How much does he know?" I asked, as my attention geared to him, ignoring whatever fake speech held up.

"Well, we both are near the same age. When he grew up, he saw how Peko was used like... a tool. Everybody sees her as one, even her. Why do you think she calls me master but others call me "kiddo"? Assholes."

I never knew that. When I was around, usually everything was kept low and Fuyuhiko would only share a few stories about his crazy family and the fights they'd get into. He didn't seem all too bothered with it, scampering off with me to drink and smoke, leading me to trouble. I then wondered what Nagito looked like, alone and scrawny, having to be led by his father.

"Do you like her?" I questioned, not any bad intentions. I was more curious then anything.

He slapped the back of my head, red as a tomato. "Tch- NO! S-shut it..."

"Ohhh my God you have a crush on her." My smile rose.

"NO!"

"Yes."

"No."

"Ye-"

"Just, shut it! Look, Nagito's leaving! I think they're done!"

I listened to him, staring down through the glass. Nagito swayed a bit to himself, humming. Rain started to pour, which was sudden. But apperantly, thanks to his luck, he only danced harder. Like he had reached the brink of insanity, he twirled around on the tips of his toes and reached his hands out.

He looked truly beautiful. A crazy, beautiful madness. My heart, again, did the talking for me. Nagito ran a hand through his hair, laughing a bit at his foolishness. He looked around at the room, with the face of, "It's all mine."

If I was by his side, I would of been so proud.

He brushed his hair between his fingers, stretching to cup a handful of opal, capturing his serine beauty and calm between the dances. It wasn't smooth, it was ragged and complicated, his gaze looking at me.