Adapting

reminder: on whos ego is in the other ego's body

anti in chase

chase in schneep

schneep in Jameson

jameson in marvin

marvin in jackie

and jackie in anti

Yesterday went by pretty well, cleaned the whole house before dark so they got to sleep in a clean room well. . . Except for Anti. Not that he cared if it was clean or dirty anyways.

It was the next day of their hell now. Mind as well start the day. So far they were adapting.

Henrik went to work as Jameson, making the people think he's the new professional. Chase had an uncontrollable craving for coffee. It was Henrik's body talking for him. So of course he did, went down to the kitchen and make a cup of coffee.

"Hey, you're up early"

Chase gasped and turned around to see Marvin in Jackie's body. Man he was still not used to that either.

"You making coffee "doctor?"" Marvin mocked making Chase chuckle "Haha very funny, this body has an unhealthy addiction to coffee. Why are you awake this early?"

Marvin shrugged "Couldn't sleep, Jackie's body adrenaline keeps waking me up. This body is an unstoppable force that doesn't know what's rest is. I see Henrik is already out?"

Chase nodded "Yup, man's determined to keep his job." He stopped when the kettle started to boil "Get a cup man coffee's ready"

Marvin shrugged "I'd rather have tea, this body already had its own caffeine keeping me awake"  as soon as he made contact with the drawer he accidentally ripped off the handle off. "Fuck! Goddamnit"

"Hey hey, yeah i forgot you had that too. Move over i'll get the cups" Chase took over and went to grab two for them

"This is so annoying. I can't live like this Man, everything i touch breaks. I ripped my goddamn shirt just stretching it!"

Chase sighed and poured hot water on their cups "You can say that again, am i lucky on who's body i'm in? Yes. Am i lucky on who has my body? No."

Marvin chuckled and added his tea and flavourings "Speaking on who's on who's body. Poor Jameson is scared to make any hand gestures when he's literally the one who owns it out of all of us. He has his mittens on all the time scared to spring out any magic"

Chase nodded and took a sip on his coffee "Mhm. Yeah man i wish this can all just stop and go back to normal"

"You good now?"

Chase hummed and looked at him.

"I know its not easy living with Anti. Nobody is saying it enough."

"Because no one is threatened at all by him. He can't really scare or hurt anyone if he's a normal dude"

Marvin snorted and drank more of his tea "But i did scared him. Breaking his finger seems to send a great valuable lesson to not steal"

Chase laughed it off "Oh yeah that's a winner, i wish i was there to see you did it. Oh the things i want to do to him when he's back in his body"

"You're not the only one, Jackie probably wants to do worst."

"Scary"

Nothing really happend in the past few days, Jackie has fully adapted to being in Anti's body now. His glitching and technique and not as good as Anti's but its enough to go around town and help the citizens.