the problem begins

reminder: on whos ego is in the other egos body

anti in chase

chase in schneep

schneep in Jameson

jameson in marvin

marvin in jackie

and jackie in anti

(I haven't touched this book since 2020 maybe time for me to continue what i started if its okay with ya'll)

_______

After giving the news on what happend with them, they didn't really have much of a choice to stay in one roof...

chase got over the insults anti was giving him seconds ago, he didn't really care anymore.
jackie is really annoyed with him though, then it's all about trying to make the two to not kill each others in the wrong body, who knows what could happend if one of them died while being in the wrong body.

chase shifted on his seat as he remembered something "hey henrik?" chase said as henrik gave him an annoyed look "um, earlier this morning your boss kinda called, and uh...i'm not saying you lost your job but, the way he said it..." chase said as henrik in jameson's body gave a noticable vein already showing up on his head and his eyes twitching

making him stood up agressivelly and walked to the door, but chase tried to catch up with him "whoa! bro where are you going?" chase asked as henrik pointed at the door to outside
"don't tell me you're going to the hospital?" chase asked as henrik nodded

"dude! how are you going to go there? they won't even know who you are!" chase tried to convinced henrik but he only gave him an angry confused face

"yes! i fucking know we all look alike but come on! there's a noticable twerled mustache on your face, you're a little shorter, you look british more than german, and need i remind you! You are mute!" chase argued trying to stop the stubborn doctor

meanwhile...with marvin and jameson

"jameson please! just put your hands down!" marvin panicked trying to get jameson in control of his magic, and it seems like jameson is losing control of it "i'm sorry! i can't control it like you do" jameson freaked out and marvin had to put his hands on the bed and used a pillow to stop it from spilling random magic and spells out of his fingers

"sorry. . ." jameson apologized as his felt his hands are not moving on their own now "it's fine. you'll get over it" marvin sighed and calmed down jameson and held his hands together "Just calm down. It'll freak out if you freak out so keep your cool"

Jameson nodded and breathed in and out. "There we go, i'm starting to think i have to teach you how to control it"

"Oh. . I'm worried. I'm not cut out for this" He then let go of Jameson and went to grab a coffee cup from the cup board but as soon as he touched the handle he easily ripped the whole door off the wall.

"Oh fuck!" He let go of it "Oh come on! Fucking stupid super strength. Jameson be a dear and grab me a cup, i don't wanna break another thing. Stupid hero body.." Marvin groaned as Jameson reached and handed him a cup "This is gonna ba a long fucking month"

"Henrik come back! They are not gonna think you're well. . You!" Chase tried to convince but the stubborn doctor in the mute's body was not about to lose his job.
"Henrik we can fix this later, now is not the time!"

The mute doctor groaned as he looked back at Chase. He had an idea. . . Henrik stopped then pointed at Chase. He looked confused for a moment.

"You do it for me. You're in my body after all"

He signed. It was a bit hard since he was used to just seeing Jameson do it but doing it himself was a little wonky but Chase understood it anyway.

"What?! No! No! Henrik i am not going to take over your doctor work! I can't even take care of my own wounds!" Henrik rolled his eyes and went to slap Chase and grabbed his arm into the car.

"Ow! Henrik!" No stopping now, already on their way to the hospital.

Jackie groaned sitting by the roof, he saw the whole thing with Henrik and Chase. It was so messed up. He couldn't even do hero work if he looks like the most wanted criminal in the city.
He can't even control whatever the hell Anti has on. His glitching and all that. The constant need to scratch the itchy skin on his body's bleeding neck. It was annoying.
Out of anything that can happen, this really was the one.

"Fucking itchy disgusting neck!" He was back at scratching it again, it was so uncomfortable it made him think how the hell Anti lived with an open bleeding neck.
He stopped when he heard the door opened and closed. He looked down from the roof to see Chase's body, who was Anti in control off at the time.

"Where the hell are you going you freak" Jackie mumbled and went down from the roof, jumped down a certain spot where he can hide. Props for Anti's body handling some of the same stuff Jackie can handle that was the only thing he can be grateful for.

He hid in some bushes as he followed Anti. Kinda ruined some of their own and the neighbors bushes along the way but he made sure he didn't got spotted and ruined it too much.

Anti on the other hand he snickered as the others were too distracted on trying to fix and adapt to their new life in different bodies for now, Anti decided to have fun with the body he's in. Without his demon appearance he can just walk around normally without being caught by the police like a normal person.

He decided to walk into town to get himself something to eat. Using Chase's money of course. Plus side, he gets to own a gun. He's more of a knife user but when things get quiet use a gun they say.

He doesn't know who the fuck said that but someone did.

Anti walked in a burger king and ordered himself a whopper. He couldn't help but chuckle as he sat by the window eating his food happily. Thinking of what things he can do.

Until he felt a hand land on his shoulder. He looked to see an angry figure of himself. Oh yeah its his body.

Even he forgot someone else was in his body. He tsk and bit away on his burger "What do you want dipshit?"

"I want you to go back home right now, you're not suppose to go out and i know your intentions Anti"

Anti chuckled and set his food down and looked at him "Oh you smart smart hero. Bless your heart for thinking about the public people~" he teased as he stood up

"But you're in my body, hero"

Jackie raised his eyebrow for a moment on why did that almost sounded like a threat?

"FEDERAL POLICE, PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

Jackie chuckled as he thought the police was here for Anti. They were indeed but. . . They were looking at the wrong Anti.

"Its him officer! He tried to kill me!" Anti acted but inside he was grinning. Jackie's eyes immidiately widens as he turned around...

Oh fuck...

"No! Officers i'm not what you want! He's-"

Before he can explain one grabbed him and cuffed his hands "No funny business now, you have the right to remain silent"

Jackie's breathing hitched and eyes turned to Anti with Rage as he was taken away and the last thing he saw was Anti's demonic grin.