Crap...

Chase's P.O.V.

holy fuck...what the fuck?!

why am i in schneep's house!? better question how am i in his house?! i was scared more than ever a second ago then now...

i don't know if i am scared anymore, i'm confused? concered? oh fuck, why was i in schneep's bed, and the dude...who i answered that call. okay i am confused

well atleast it's not bad or anything, like i was not kidnapped at all. but how though..?
i put the ID back in the coats as i walked to the door and opened it again

not gonna lie i'm a little paranoid... "schneep?" i called out as i walked out, but no answer "schneep you here? what the fuck happend? why am i here?" i asked hoping that he could hear me. judging by this house being small.

but still no answer...i walked around "where the fuck are you" i whispered as i looked around  more.

the livingroom, kitchen, some other rooms. nothing, and it really feels like i'm alone.
it was one door left i haven't checked. it kinds feels wrong going around shneep's house with him here, the man is a clean freak after all.

i opened the door hoping that this it he would be here but no, it was the bathroom. i decided to take a breath, i just woke up here after all, mind as well wash my face here atleast.

i sighed as i went to the sink opned the tap for the water, and scooped some to my hand then to my face. it kinda helped calming me down, feeling the warm water run down my face.

i closed the tap water, and looked up the mirror...

uh...
...
...
...

"why do i look different?"

schneep's P.O.V.

shit shit shit! what the fuck is happening?!

WHERE AM I!? first i woke up hella late for work, no i don't even know where i am! oh i forgot to mention! i can't talk! i don't remember straining my voicd before i went to bed or yesterday in general. am i dreaming or something? surely some random kidnapper would've kidnapped me if i'm in a place i don't know, but i'm a severly light sleeper, unless they drugged me or something-

and that doesn't answer my question of why i can't talk!

i silently groaned as i was getting impatient and started to investigate, for a kiddnapper's house, there was really nothing much, and fairly clean too.
come on...come on...there's gotta be something here that can help me-

i stopped as i saw on a table...i phone! oh thank lord these kidnappers are dumb. i smirked as i went to it, and opened it to contacts
i was gonna dial 911 but...as soon as i opened it, it showed me the reccomendation or the contact numbers are already in the phone...

anti
chase
henrik
jackie
marvin

my eyes widens as i saw the ONLY contact here are the people i know, did they kidnapped them too, then i saw a little icon to the up rught of the screen, it was a profile of owns this phone...

curiosity got the best of me as i didn't noticed i clicked it, it showed...

jameson jackson (JJ)

on the name...along his number and correct information about him, wait... if this belongs to JJ then i'm in JJ's Place?!
i'm already beyond confused "how the hell did i get here, i don't even know where jameson lives..." i thought as i mumbled to myself. until the phone i was looking at went into sleep mode. making the screen black and-