Ch .12

" omg ..how can a grown up man cry like this?" " Did he think that his tears will help him escaping his faults?" " How low a person can fall for..huh" " Did he think that we are gonna feel sympathy for him if he cries? " " Oh man like seriously !"
" What a cheap whore " 

People started to cast their hurtful words towards crying Beam.

Beam was collecting his things on his bag while crying silently. He was just hoping that they wouldn't call the police.

Beam went for his purse to grab but a hand grabbed it first and opened it.

" Woww... As expected you already prove us right thief" the guard commented while seeing the money inside Beam's purse.

" No .. please.. it's my money" Beam stretched out his hand to grab the money from the guard desperately. It was the money he would give to the debt collector . He was saving it for months.
He took it with him today to give the debt collector after his work. Because they told him gave it after work at night.

" That's why I was feeling that my bag was light" " I think, he also stole some of my money "

People started to claim his money as theirs.

The lady , Lisa smirked seeing other people supporting her.

" Don't do this please" Beam cried out while tried to grab the money from the guard but another guard grabbed him harshly preventing his movements.

The guard forced Beam to kneel on the ground. He also grabbed Beam's hair painfully.

" Call the police. Don't dirty your hands to touch filthy things like him " Forth ordered in such a cold tone that all people present there shivered internally.

" Please... I ... I'm begging you. Don't..do this.. I have...a baby son... at home. He ...he was ....waiting for me" Beam begged in between his sobs while pressing his palms together from his kneeling postion.

He looked at Forth with a hope.

"Check his clothes also" someone said.

The guards started to search Beam's body while touching him. The touches started to haunt him . They yanked his clothes.

" Don't... don't touch me ... please" Beam tried to save himself from the touching. But the guards didn't stop. They yanked his sweater so hard that it tore . No one  was saying anything even after seeing Beam's panicked face because of the guards touching.Between their harrasment on Beam, his chain on his neck broke because of which the ring on the chain fall on the ground. But no one noticed it except a perticular person who stepped on it hiding it from people's view.

" Sorry for the disruption in your pleasing night ladies and gentlemen. Please enjoy your rest of the night. I will handle it from here" Phana requested the people and dismissed the people from here.

" Let him go " Phana glared at the guards who were holding Beam. He had a feeling that Beam was innocent even after seeing all the evidence against him.

" And don't need to call..." Before Phana completed his sentence police came inside the venue.

The police took Beam to the police station. Phana tried to opposed the police but Forth and Lisa didn't let him. The other people also supported Lisa.

Phana looked at Forth frustratingly.
"For the fucks sake Forth, he is not your business rival. Don't need to take this so  far. He is just trying to survive " Phana defeatedlly said .

" If you try to help him then just wait for the consequences " Forth calmly said while leaving from the venue.

***

At the police station Beam was put behind the bar in a dark room. He was requesting the police but they didn't even care to hear his explanation.

'Maybe Akira and Kit was still waiting for him at home  without eating anything' Beam curled himself in a siting position in the dark room while tears escaping from his eyes weakly.

On the other hand , Kit and Akira was waiting for Beam at the home.

Kit's boss gave him a early leave today. That was why Beam left Akira with Kit and promised them to have dinner together.

It was already passed 2AM and Beam was nowhere to be seen . Akira was still awake waiting for his mama. Kit tried to feed Akira but Akira was being difficult.

Kit called Beam's phone again and again but nobody received it.

After trying it again and again somebody received it and told Kit that the owner of the phone was behind the bar.

Kit tried to ask further but the call was already cut from the other side. Kit called again but nobody received. Without thinking twice Kit carried Akira in the carrier bag on his chest and went out for the police station.

***

A/N:

You know guys my new semester is starting from next month. So, that's why I'm trying to upload as much as I can . Because it becomes really hectic when the classes start.

I really used to think that Uni life would be fun but let me tell you guys I can't even see the ' f ' of fun even from the far distance 🤧

For now enjoy guys ❤️