Hiya! Been a bit <33

Hello readers of RFTP. I just wanted to update ya'll and how things are going and why I haven't been posting much often :'D I promise nothing too bad has happened just a lot is going on for me rn. This story is NOT abandoned. It's one of the few stories I want to finish, even if it's not up to its full potential because I want to have one book out there.

I have 2 or 3 chapters already written for RFTP but they are unedited. I don't have the time or motivation to edit them, and most of my friends have fallen out of the fandom. I've been trying to get in touch with Ashyreflection but they quite literally went MIA online.

I've had 0 contact with them since they moved out of state and they were the main person I had to look over my books. This is ONE of the reasons I haven't posted anything. I don't want to post unedited versions of chapters.  All I have right now are raw, lengthy chapters filled with spelling and grammar mistakes.

I'll try to get in contact with them, or someone else but until then you'll have to wait for a bit. If I can't get Ash or another friend to look over these chapters I might just go ahead and post them.

The other reasons I haven't posted are pretty simple.
1. Cruise. I was on a cruise for about 2 weeks so I wasn't able to post.

2. School. School's been a pain in the ass and I haven't had much freetime. In the little time I've had, I've been trying to set up my new macbook.

3. Family. I have a lot of family. I have to go see them every so often, but for some reason they've all been calling me over so..that also cut into my free time.

Lastly, and perhaps the most important reasons. Motivation. As most of you know there has been a lot of drama in the dream smp fandom(which I will not discuss much nor should anyone in the comments). I've had a hard time sitting down and writing a dream smp fic when my dms are constantly being flooded with hate by dream smp haters.

My discord server was also raided right before new years and i'm STILL dealing with that. I just really need to get my life together before I continue RFTP.

Sorry,

Siren/Sarc
Ps. Please excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes in this update as well. It turns out I am dyslexic so that's why I can't spell for shit ;-; Plus, as I said my normal editor is MIA online so...