fist talk

I cannot believe this, that when I could be in the ocean with my ilu I have to teach these new comers our ways. How could mother allows this.

We began to walk away from the crowd .

" Come, I will show you our village" Tsieya says reaching out her hands

Before I could walk any further im stopped my mother.

"Keep an eye on them y/n , don't let your gard down " she whispers

I nod , and run to join the rest of the group. I stand with Anoung, who too didn't look impressed. 

I stepped on to the rope path and the smallest of the forest Na'vi jumps past me nearly pushing me into the water.

I was about to complain,  then I soor her face , she was laughing enjoying herself.  I sighed and kept it to myself.

Anoung now walked to the front with Tsieya while I stayed behind .

"Hey" a voice says from behind me.
It was the tall Na'vi I had seen before.

"Hello...?" I say , not making eye contact and carrying on walking.

" Oh right im neteyam" he says holding out him hand for me to shake it .

" .... y/n" I say slowly,  not shaking his hand .

He shruggs and carries on walking beside me we are about 2 shoulders apart , me not wanting to get too close.

"You have a beautiful village" He says stroking one of the trees above him.

I try not to roll my eyes-
" Yes we do"  I say looking at the water.

Sudden my ilu appears and happily squirts water at me .

I laugh and bend over to pet her. I feel the boys eyes looking at me .

I stand back up and rush to join the rest of the group . The boy goes to stand by his Father. I couldn't help look at him . He's tall with long back hair . He has broad shoulders and-

Deep in thought I bump into Anoung.
I quickly look away from the boy and look back to Anoung. 

"Mind out where your going dumbass" He says looking back .

I roll my eyes and we walk round into an empty hut . Not as big as ours but quite large .. I guess.

I walk into the hut and flinch as I hear the mat hit the ground,  I look around to see Anoung and Tsieya had already vanished .

" Where did they-"

"Y/n ? Is it" Jake sully says to me
" Oh right uh yep thats me "I say awkwardly

It was just me and the rest of the family.
The mother glares at me and as I was about to return the look Jake sully begins

" When will my child become of use" He says patting neteyam on the back.

Neteyam looks at me head tilted.

" Well... now it is where most familys will be preparing for there midday meal but tomorrow we could start I guess"

" Start?" Jake sully asks
" Training" I say

"Well uh I'm giving out the sacks of food so I better go" I say , quickly backing away.

As I leave the tent I sigh.

I see Anoung and his friend Roxo
al waving obnoxiously at me .

I glare and walk over to them.
" So..." Anoung says smirking
" How was your conversation with the blue monkeys"

" What is wrong with you Anoung I swear- " Just as I was about to yell at my brother , I soor that I was late to hand out food.

" ah Shit" I say running over

I quickly run down the beach and pick up a sack of food and Hand it to a Na'vi woman and she smiles and walks away.

____________  _____________

"There you are" I say handing a small Na'vi a sack

" Thank-you y/n" She says smiling skipping away

I swipe sweat of my forehead with my hand i had nearly been handing out food for an hour and was ready too cool off in the water.

" Hello again" I hear a familiar voice say.

I look up to see Neteyam from earlier.
I pass him the sack without saying a word .

" Do you know where I can find spoons and things like that" He asks with a smirk

I sigh loudly and gesture for him to follow me. I walk down the beach and round to a clearing where female Na'vi were sitting,  cleaning spoons and making baskets.

I pick up a handful of items and drop them in the boys arms .

" Anything else" I say
I'm so hot and feel faint I need to cool off.

" Oh no thankyou" He replies
" OK. Bye then" I say walking away

I feel him staring at me and feel myself straighten up.

I shake it off and I step onto the rope path I dive into the water .

The feeling of the cool liquid poor over me was heavenly

I call for my ilu and moments later I see the dark blue creature swim towards me . I smile .

I jump onto her back and gesture for her to go and she swifly goes round the tree trunks and out into open water.

There's a cove not far from the main beach where I go to think and mainly get away from the noise of the village I turn round a bend and see the small cove.

As I reach the beach I step of my ilu and go threw the water slowly dragging my legs.

My ears twitch as I hear a sound coming from the large grey rocks that surround the cove.

I straighten up reaching for my knife in my lower pocket......