conversations

She walks back out with a rug rapped around her. She looks drained. I feel worry for her.

" You know you don't have to cover up" I say standing in front of her.

She just looks down,she always told me the words of others don't hurt her but I know that's now true.

I look down at her . It breaks my heart to see her like this.

I slowly lift her chin up from the ground. And I just look in to her baby blue eyes . The eyes that I could get lost in for hours.

" Y/n.. I" I begin
She looks at me listening.
How am I supposed to say it. Thats shes beautiful and every time I'm around her it feels like a new fresh gust of wind. That I'll always protect her.

She looks away again.
She walks over to the roped Bridge and sits so her feet are in the water.

"I'm meant to be this worrier" Y/n says in thought avoiding my eyes.

"I'm meant to live up to my Mother.  The healer , left hand of Eywa"

This I can relate to.

"I'm meant to mate with a strong worrier and become a healer and servant to the people"

I look up at her. Mate? What is she talking about.

"But what do you want?" I finally speak up

She looks at me surprised.
She laughs slightly.
"What I want doesn't matter" She says swishing her feet in the water.

I put my hand on top of hers.
"It matters to me." I say
Her eyes meet mine, I look at her. And she looks back. I feel myself going to look at her lips then her eyes.

" What I want..." She says looking back down.

" I want to go on my ilu and go wherever the ocean guides me. Away from expectations" As she says this I see her face light up

" Got room for one more?" I ask nudging her playfully

" Always" She simply says

I feel her face nearing mine. I begin to close my eyes as I lean I so close I can feel her breathe on my face..

"Am I interrupting something" A voice says from behind me

I quickly stand up and so does y/n.
I turn to see my Father holding a sleeping tuk.

"I uh should be going" y/n says quickly looking at me then running back to her hut. She turns and gives me a small smile before running away.

I cough awkwardly before walking into the hut after my Father.

"So.." Dad says awkwardly
"So.." I say looking at the ground we are both sitting next to each other and I can cut the tension in the room with a spear.

I breathe out when I hear footsteps.

" What on Pandora is going on here" Kiri says as she walks in

" It looks like you guys are having a confession or something" She says going to sit down next to sleeping tuk.

Loak and Mother walk in too.

"Why are you too sitting next to each other like that?" Mother asks as she walks in

She sits down opposite Dad.
"I think we need to-" Begins Dad 
Don't say it please don't say it.

"Have a talk"
Kill me now

"Ooo I want to hear" Loak says sitting down.

" Dad i don't think-" I begin
"So uh when you uh get older" Dad begins