Chapter 4

Author's Note: Hi Yalls. There is reference to "As Time Goes By" By Carrie Dreamer (I hope I'm not Butchering her name) So I hope yalls like this. Love yalls

¡¡¡¡DISCLAIMER!!!!

I do NOT own the powerpuff girls or any brand mentioned here.

There is a tad bit swearing too.

Anyways ENJOY

♡♡♡

 What did Blossom had to do that was much more important than me? and schoolwork?

   Brick shut his copy of Romeo and Juliet and walked out of the house. After driving for a few minutes he stopped at "Janey's" His new favorite café which he discovered few days ago. 

"Hello dear." Janey said in her usual cheery voice. 

"Hi Janey. The usual please" 

"Okay. Anything else?"

"Uhm... How about your cinnamon rolls from heaven?" Brick exhaled 

"Oh they're ordinary cinnamon rolls." Janey muttered sheepishly 

Brick turned around to see a gorgeous girl sitting in a corner of a booth reading a book. Brick smirked. He walked towards her and smirked yet again

"Hi there beautif-" his voice trailed off. he recognized her scent anywhere 

"Brick! Hi. What's up." Blossom said clearly taken by surprise.

"So what are you doing here?"

"I came to buy a car." She said. "What do you think?"

"I know what you're here for coffee, but did you really say no to do our project to read alone in a café?"

"Well I wasn't suppose to be alone." She muttered.

"Then what was suppose to happen?" Janey brought two coffees and two cinnamon rolls.

"Enjoy!" She said

"Thanks" They said in unison.

"I was supposed to meet with my boyfriend." She said quietly when Janey left. "But he had some work to do."

Boyfriend? BOYFRIEND?! She has a fucking BOYFRIEND?!

"Oh. would you mind if I keep you company?" Brick asked calmly the total opposite of how he was actually feeling

"No. I wouldn't mind." 

"So what book are you reading?"

"Broken Glass" 

"Do you like it?"

"Love it enough to read it for the 12th time."

"I love it too." Brick exclaimed channeling his inner fangirl

"Really?" Blossom also exclaimed channeling her outer fangirl.

"Yeah. I watched the movies too. like a million times." 

"Me too."

Just then the bell rang signaling that someone just entered the café.

"Hello dear. The usual?" Janey said which made Brick realize he or she was a regular customer.

 Blossom looked at the person with bright eyes. Brick followed her line of vision to see a very attractive male in a sweater and beige pants. He had an actual Rolex watch. The guy was definitely rich.

"Hi Sammy." Blossom said getting out of her side of the booth. 

"Hi sweety." He said wrapping his arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I missed you." She giggled and Kissed him.

For some reason Brick wanted to beat the living shit out of this "Sammy".

"Who's this?" Sammy asked looking at Brick.

"Oh. This is Brick Jojo" She said her hand tangling in his.

Sammy pulled her away and whispered, which Brick could here because of super hearing, "I don't really like him sweety."

"Fun fact Sammy. Blossom, who I think is your girlfriend, doesn't like me either. She has made it very clear" Brick said feeling his temper rising. "Well. Have a lovely afternoon." With that he payed Janey and walked out that door. 

Ugh! Boyfriend. Stupid Sammy.

He sat in his car for a while.

  I need to fuck someone. 

He took out his phone and scrolled through his contacts.

Let's see Amanda? No she got back together with her boyfriend. Stella? No. She's an emotional basket case. Princess? Ok. I feel like fucking her.

From Brick :

You free?

Brick waited. And his phone chimed. 

From Morebucks :

Free to fuck?

From Brick :

Yeah. Can I come over?

From Morebucks :

Yeah. Sure ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

♡♡♡

The End. 

For Now ;-)

What do you think about Brick and Princess doing the naughties. Please let me Have three guesses. It caused me a lot of pain to write that part but I had no choice but to make you read that so you'd hate her =)

Bye <3