Chaper 9

Author's Note: Hiii Yalls. I'm in a rush so I didn't have time to proof read this so have mercy. I hope you enjoy

¡¡¡¡¡DISCLAIMER!!!!!

I do NOT own PPG or any brand mentioned here.

Hope you enjoy.

♡♡♡

Blossom looked like she just won the Olympics. It's not fair that she is so pretty and cute at the same time. Brick put down his so called "food" and waved at Blossom calling out to her. 

She looked at him and smiled his heart started to beat fast. Stop it heart! He thought. 

"Hi" She said, her smile wide.

"Hi" Brick said.

There was an awkward silence with those two just avoiding each others eyes and turning slightly pink. 

"So how are you doing with the breakup?" Brick said breaking the silence.

 "Oh um... I- We- well I got back together with him." She said. "You were right. He was just really busy with school work. He overslept 'cuase he finished all his assignments the day before and stayed up all night and-" She continued but Brick wasn't listening. He was feeling sick and like he was stabbed in the back, and he wanted to kill "Sammy" really really bad. 

Why would she- but we-  His inner voice said

But you didn't do it properly. Another voice replied. 

But our lips touched

Not completely

"Brick? You okay?" Blossom said stopping Brick's inside voices starting a war.

"I don't know. Depends on what in this 'lunch' you call it?" Brick said jokingly. Blossom giggled and replied,

"You should go to the nurse if it's that bad." 

"I'll be fine." 

Will I

♡♡♡

The End 

For Now

♡♡♡

Oh No!! Blossy's back together with Sammy. That douche. And Could Brick possibly be falling for Blossom?

As brick would say; "NO! Never!"

I hope you enjoyed.