Chapter 7

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi Yalls. I hope you like this didn't have time to proof read 3 times so have mercy.

¡¡¡¡¡DISCLAIMER!!!!!

I do NOT own PPG or any brand mentioned here.

There is swearing in this fic.

Hope you enjoy

♡♡♡

Ugh Valentines day. Brick hated this day. Mainly because he always spends it alone. But this year he hated it a lot more. Mainly because he had asked out a girl he knew had a boyfriend and he had hated her and she had hated him back. This girl was also known as Blossom Utonium.

Brick walked into Janey's he hoped, wished and prayed that Blossom would be there but he knew she wouldn't be there. So he opened the door, the bell rang as he entered. 

"Hello Brick." Janey said in her cheery voice. "The usual?"

"Yes please." 

Brick walked and slid into the usual booth he would sit with Blossom but this time he was alone. 

"Gah!" He yelped when he saw a person sitting there, there face on the table. 

"Hi Brick." The person looked up. 

"Pinky?" 

"yes?" It was Blossom alright. She well... looked dead. You can tell she had been crying by looking at how her eyes were puffy and she was wearing a hoodie over her head. which means she is sad. 

"Are you okay?" He asked. She gave him a look. "Sorry. Stupid question."

"It's fine." She croaked.

"What happened?" 

"I broke up with Sam."

"Why?"

"Here you go." Janey came and placed to mugs of coffee on the table along with two cinnamon rolls.

"Thanks Janey." Brick said.

"He was supposed to come to Townsville yesterday but he had 'forgotten' so..." She trailed off. 

"Well isn't he like in college so maybe he had class." 

"Are you defending him?" She said hoarsely. "And no he made sure he didn't have class this weekend so he planned coming on Friday. which was Yesterday."

"Oh. Then he is the ass." Brick mumbled.

"So what are you doing alone? Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?"

"I don't have one."

"Why? Don't all the girls in the school love you?"

"They love my dick. Not me"

She chuckled making Brick blush and smile.

"You laughed. I win."

"Are you that confident about you penis?" Blossom smiled.

"No. Well... the girls only 'date' me to make their ex jealous." He muttered.

"So your a pawn in their silly mind game?" 

"I guess. I can be your pawn if you like. And take you to the carnival." He asked hopefully.

"I just don't want to go on a date Brick. I just broke up with my boyfriend who forgot to come to our anniversary." 

"It's your anniversary?" Brick really hated this guy

"Yeah this Tuesday. We just decided to celebrate this weekend though." She said tears threatening to fall down.