Chapter 13

Author's Note: Hiii Thanks for the votes Yall. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I forgot to mention English is not my First language so yeah.

¡¡¡¡¡DISCLAIMER!!!!!

I do NOT own PPG or any brand mentioned here.

There is swearing in this fic.

Hope you enjoy

♡♡♡

Blossom's fingers shook with excitement as they flew over the keypad of her phone. She hit search.

"Bingo." She whispered.

She was up again stalking Brick's social media. She was sitting up on her bed leaning against the headboard, cocooned in her blanket. The light illuminated her face.

Blossom was stubborn. If she just simply just follow Brick Jojo on Instagram and Twitter she wouldn't be doing this every other night. But she refuses to do so.

Blossom shifts to lie down as she scrolls through his posts. Posts Blossom had seen before a million times. Blossom knew Boomer took these pictures and posted them. Boomer had mentioned it when they hung out.

There was a picture of him holding a basketball. Which in Blossoms opinion was hot. She heard he was on the team, from girls who were Giggling, Gossiping and Glossing in the bathroom. She also heard it was a tradition to throw a bra to your boyfriend, if he's playing during the breaks between the match. Which means you want to... engage in the act of... 'Physical love' ,as Blossom says, If their team wins.

She was in love with him. She wanted to break things off with Sammy as soon as possible. Aka this weekend. He said he was coming to visit a relative in Citiesville and he promised to come visit her.

♡♡♡

Blossom was fidgeting as she sat on the living room couch. Sammy was arriving in California today. He promised to come see her the next day, Saturday. She felt scared to break things off with him. She was afraid of his reaction.

What if he hits me?

What if he drugs me and-

Her phone chimed. She took her phone hoping, Praying it was from,

Brick:
Hey.

You:
Hi.

She replied faster than she should have.

Brick:
You wanna hang out?

You:
Sure

Her skin was coloured in every shad of red imaginable. She knew she looked ridiculous but she couldn't help it.

Her phone chimed again.

Brick:
I'm outside
.

She ran to the bathroom to touch up her makeup. Then into the walk-in-closet she shared with her sisters she went to find a very cute-but sexy-but cute outfit. She had to find one a that obviously had to show off her nonexistent cleavage and her legs.

At last she found a top with a low V neck and a nice skirt.

Blossom smirked to herself imagining his reaction.

Her phone chimed. AGAIN.

this time it was from Sammy.

Sammy:
Baby let's breakup
.

Blossom was in awe. She knew she should be sad but she was relieved and angry. She wanted to breakup with him in person so it won't be hard on him and now he just dumps her over text. Talk about rude.

You:
Ok
.

Sammy:
Ok?

You:
Ok

Sammy:
You're not even sad?

You:
Sammy if you won't stop texting me
how will I move on?

It didn't hurt to lie a bit right?

You:
Sammy now I'm going to block and
unfollow you on everything kay?

Sammy:
Ok
.

She was glad this was done. She was a free woman. Now she could continue trying to seduce Brick. I mean pursue.

She ran down kissed her dad on the cheek and disappeared through the front door.

There he was leaning against the car on his phone.

"Hey." She said. His head shot up at once. Their eyes met. His eyes travelled down examining her. He licked his bottom lip.

"You seem..." He paused.

Sexy? Slutty? Some one you want to make out with?

"Happy." He finished.

"Oh."

Not the compliment she was going for.

"Yeah umm Sammy dumped me over text." She said.

You're over sharing Blossom.

"I- Sorry."

"Don't be. I was planning on doing so in person."

Oversharing! God why did I have to say that? Please end me.

He stared at her for a moment then smirked as if he realized something. He brought his head closer to hers.

"Why?" He said.

Blossom wanted to die right then.

Instead she shoved Brick away saying, "Ever heard of personal space?"

It sounded like an insult. She knew she hurt him at least a little just by looking at the way his smirk dropped. He opened the door to the passenger's seat and looked at her. She got in. Shortly he got in.

After a moment of driving in silence, "Sorry." Blossom said.

"For what?"

"I didn't mean to... like offend you or anything."

He understood. "No. I shouldn't have gotten so close. We cool right?"

"Yeah."

They were driving to Janey's when they saw posters for an art exhibition which caught their eye. They agreed to go there.

Inside there were few people who were standing appreciating the art. Some seem to be taking photographs some were sketching away on paper.

"Viola" Blossom said an hour or so later as they sat on benches in the food court behind the exhibit.

Brick leaned over. He could make out the shape of a woman drawn with ketchup on a paper plate.

"Can it beat this?" He showed his. It was a closeup of a girl's face. It was messy like hers.

"Nope. My ones better."

Brick scoffed. He dipped a French fry into her artwork. She gasped in horror.

"How could you!" She said trying to stifle a laugh.

He merely added ketchup to the fries they ordered.

"It wasn't that good." He said

"You monster."

Blossom stood up from her seat dramatically. Brick grabbed his fries and ran in the opposite direction. She followed him. Both were laughing. He stopped at the parking lot. Breathing heavily. She caught up to him.

"You better apologize." She said out of breath.

He chuckled. She got closer to him.

"You're so great." He breathed heavily. "I love you."

♡♡♡

Oh My GAWD! I did not see that coming.

Anyway what do you think happens next.

Pls comment and vote.

Thanks for reading