Chapter 12

¡¡¡¡¡DISCLAIMER!!!!!

I do NOT own PPG or any brand mentioned here.

There is swearing in this fic.

Hope you enjoy

♡♡♡

"Hiya Pinky!" Brick said as he walked into Janey's. "Hi Janey. The usual please." 

Brick slid into their usual Booth.

"Hello Brick." She said as her cheeks took a light shade of pink. Which made Brick smile. 

After a long moment of silence Blossom said "So your birthday is coming up."

"It's two months away" Brick was taken aback. He never thought she knew his birthday.

"Are you going to have a party?" She asked ignoring his comment.

"Sorry Pinky don't do birthday parties." 

"Why?" 

"It's always been like that."

"That's sad." She pouted. "Even assholes like you deserve a birthday." 

Brick just gaped at her. 

"Should- I- Thanks? I think." He muttered. She giggled in response.

"I can't believe you called me an asshole." He said after a few minutes of coffee sipping.

"I didn't mean it."

"I know Princess." he said emphasizing "princess". 

"Cocky much?" She said turning redder than Brick's cap.

Brick slid out of the booth after they finished their coffee. He paid Janey and proceeded to go out. Blossom mirrored his action only to be told by Janey that he already paid for her coffee. Blossom went out and saw him leaning on his car. 

"What was that?" She asked him.

"I knew you'd follow me. Wanna go for a ride pinky?" 

She wanted to protest. but she agreed. 

♡♡♡

It was late she should go home. But here Blossom was sitting on the same spot she was on the day she almost kissed Brick. ( on his car). Both of them staring at the lovely view of Townsville. Cheeks pink. Hands inches away from touching. Blossom's legs flinging up and down as Brick slowly inches his hand towards hers. Blossom pretends she doesn't notice and looks at him. His looks at her his red eyes staring into hers.

Blossom studied his features his hair framed his face. City lights illuminating his Tawny skin. there were scars. Faded. Unnoticed. 

His hand touched hers. he looked away.

Finally. she thought.

Heat spread through her entire body. It stemmed from where their hands touched each other's. his hand was on top of hers. She pulled away. Embarrassed Brick retreated his hand she grabbed it.

Fingers interlocked. 

Eyes meet.

Cheeks red. 

Closer and closer.

Forehead touching. 

Nose brushing.

And then...

And then...

Brick pulls away. 

Embarrassment takes over her. How could she have been so cocky? Just assume he wanted to kiss her? Blossom wanted to slap herself. 

"So- Uh.. Um" He was fumbling with his words. like he was nervous. 

Why would he be nervous?

Could he?

No way

"Pinky?" He managed to get out.

"Yes?" 

"Do you..." He paused.

"Do I what?"

"Wanna go out with me?" 

What?

What?!

WHAT!?

"WHAT!?" 

"Do you want to go out with me?" He repeated.

"L-like a actual date? Holding hands? Making ou-" She stopped herself.

"If you want to." 

A awkward silence fell on them. Their hands were still intertwined

"Shit!" Brick said. "You have a boyfriend."

Blossom was confused. Then she realized. Sammy. 

"Yes." she finally managed to blurt out.

Why was I so nervous to say that? Why? Why!? WHY!

"Sorry?" He muttered

"I wanna go out with you. If you're fine with that."

"I'm fine with that."

"Ok."

"Ok."

"Cool." 

"Cool." 

The End For now

♡♡♡

Boy am I pissed Brick did that. But it serves a purpose my fellow Blossick lovers. You know that obviously. 

Hope you enjoyed. Please leave comments I love reading them.

Thanks for reading.