1 - Prologue

(Why did I decide to make this help hdghdghd
Btw you can be either an object or human it doesn't rlly matter)

TW/CW: depictions of abuse probably

You sat on the edge of your bed, holding your head in your hands. The past week has been a living nightmare. Your sister always gets your parents attention, they treat her like a spoiled princess. A few days ago she scored an A on her exam, ever since then your parents don't seem too fond of you anymore.

Not only that, but one of your closest friends ghosted you. Even when you tried to talk to them at school, they simply ignored you.

You look down at your arm, which has a couple bruises. That fearful moment when your parents saw that you only got a C on the exam...

The words "Why can't you be more like your sister?!" echoed in your head, taunting you. You grasp your head tightly and stare at the ground, unable to stop recalling that horrible memory. After a few moments you noticed the carpet you have been staring at had been dampened by salty droplets...

You were crying.

You hated the feeling of depression, but at the same time found it comforting in a way. You let go of the grip around your head, quickly drying your tears with your sleeve. You were afraid that one of your family members would walk in and see you crying.

At least it was a weekend...

Now thinking about it, weekends don't seem that fun anymore. It doesn't seem like anyone wants to hang out with you. Your parents won't even let you out of the house because they "don't want anything bad happening to you."
Kinda ironic considering they would hurt you without hesitation over a C on a paper.

...

It has been a few hours, it is now 1 in the morning. You find the most freedom at night; no school, no "perfect" sister, no parents, and no arguing. You were sitting against a wall in your room, scrolling through TikTok on the lowest volume setting. It felt like you broke the law if you were too loud past bedtime, you knew the consequences...

You look back at the bruises on your arm. You wanted to cry, but you knew more bruises would appear if you did. You set your phone down, leaning against the wall with your knees to your chest and head in your hands. How could you keep living in this place?...

...

...

You felt a presence. You decided to ignore it, there weren't any footsteps that you heard recently. It's probably just paranoia...

...

...

...

"Hello, new friend!" A cartoonish voice spoke.

(I doubt this will get popular. 441 words wowowow)