They know now

Joven appeared to balancing a whole bunch of boxes on his arms and legs. I almost went to help him, but it was kinda funny to see him suffer. We took our seats as did a bunch of other people or peons. Should I call them that? Nah lets not develop that Napoleon Complex any further.

As more people walked in, I suddenly felt a presence in my mind. It buzzed along as though looking for something. I put my hand to my head and concentrated with all my might to block it out. It buzzed along the walls I had put up outside of my mind, looking for a crack along the carefully built walls. Like a lion pouncing on its prey, I quickly pushed the other mind back toward its owner. In this instance I invaded the other mind, whilst imprisoning it within itself. Memories played out in front of my eyes like a video on a television screen. Looking through the various memories I suddenly found one that appeared to be from after the fight I had with them as The Ice Woman. It played out like how I had thought until Mari chimed in about Unnatural. Then Wes pulled up a photo of us on his laptop and I left the mind of Mari as fast as I could.

I opened my eyes taking in a heaving breath as Elizabeth suddenly turned to me in concern. "Belle you okay? What happened?" Lena asked me. "They know about us." I said to her as her face filled with shock.

Mari slumped down as she felt the presence leave her mind and Sohinki rushed to her side. "Are you okay Mari? What the hell just happened?" Sohinki asked her. "They found out that we know."