Maybe not so alone

We surprisingly managed to awaken bright and early. We got breakfast and Lena as usual had burnt through her hangover after running in place for 30 minute , kinda like a drunk pirate running for rum. I changed into my favorite leather jacket hoodie, with black tank top and and grey skinny jeans. As I slipped on my black ankle high lace up combat boots. Lena walked in a doctor who t-shirt and jeans. "I don't give a damn what I look like." Lena said in a sassy tone. "I know you don't smart ass. I'm just surprised you're wearing that t-shirt after I got it for you.....for Christmas,like three months ago." She looked at her shirt and said "Oh. I suppose so... Anyways are we meeting Elizabeth?" She said " Yep in the dining room in 2 hours." I stated. After we were finished with our usual hygiene routine, we went on the elevator and headed toward the dining room. I looked at the time on my phone and realized we were an hour and 30 minutes early. Time to check what Lily and the firm bought us. After checking out what the front desk had stored we discovered the firm had fucked up, wonderfully. We had 1 extra ticket to everything they had set up for us. Meaning Elizabeth could come along on our entire adventure. So, I suppose it was a complete fuck up, those fucktards did some good.

After we talked and Lena then informed me of the two men she heard in the karaoke bar last night. "Man what the fuck?" I said shocked. It was at this moment that Elizabeth walked over with a plate of food for herself. "Hey guys." She said. "Hello." "Sup?" Were our answering greetings as usual. We told her of the firms fuck up. At this news she was quite ecstatic. After we had finished our breakfast, we proceeded to head off to the convention center. As the convention center came into view, everyone in the taxi (save for the driver) proceeded to flip the fuck out. We walked to the convention center in an intensely excited daze. We ran towards the doors and stopped in front of the doors. Me and Lena were jumping excitedly in place. We discovered we were 10 minutes early and proceeded to excitedly talk about what we were going to see that day.

First up was the Markiplier panel. We stopped and got some cool looking posters from the Dan and Phil booth. We walked into the hall and took three seats, two rows down, right in front of where Mark and whoever else came on with him. Soon the panel began the lights were dimmed and the fun soon began. As Mark asked questions though, I got curious. What was Mark thinking? So I chose to take a tiny little adventure into Marks thoughts and something was amiss. I could only hear static coming from his mind. I looked and saw Mark gripping his head in a painful way. I quickly pulled out of his mind and sat there in total shock. I looked to Lena who looked back at me in concern. I whispered the situation so Elizabeth wouldn't hear. Lena looked to me in shock. Lena mumbled "You mind raped Mark." After the panel and everything else we had planned for the day we were heading back to our hotel when a huge pain struck my temple. I stopped and gripped my head. It felt like a hand was was searching through my head when my entire form froze in its tracks. I felt blood run down from my nose and uncounciness consumed me.

Lenas POV
I had quickly called the hospital as soon as Anna had fallen to the ground. "Don't you go dying on me, you bitchass." I scolded. Elizabeth sat right next to her, tears in her eyes. We both stayed by Belle's side as much as we could. We were scared of what may happen. But something nagged at me. Belle had that look in her eyes that she'd had when we were trying out our powers as kids and she over stressed herself. Hell it was eerily like....those exact times. So if she over stressed herself and didn't say anything, then that means she was having some type of telepathic stress. So why isn't she awake? This nagged at me as we sat outside in the waiting room. I looked to Elizabeth. We had talked a lot and I had found out that we really did mean a lot to her. Her parents died when she was 3 and she had grown shy, never socializing with other kids. She most related to our book Unnatural, our biography so to speak.

As we were talking a feeling hit me, like I had to go to Belle right now. It caused me to get up out of my seat not even of my own volition. Soon I was standing outside of her room looking inside. When I saw that the bed was empty, Belles clothes gone, Belle herself gone. I walked inside and went to the open window and looked down in shock. At the bottom appeared to be some sort of icicle circle. Like if something jumped out and left some type of resonance. If something left the resonance then could that mean....Oh no. Something happened to Belle.