Idea List

List of ideas. Most of these are probably written at 3 AM, so they probably won't make it into full fics, but just an idea of what might be in store-with the song(s) that inspire them, if applicable. I'll update as I come up with new ones.

-We never see the first fight they had, that could be really fun w/Haunted as song basis (you and I walk a fragile line... never thought I'd live to see it break)

-I Know Places/If I Die Young, maybe a NickBree fic for once (IKP in particular is so perfect for them hiding relationship from the Order/Regents)

-honestly I just like writing them being wholesome and Foolish Heart/Fearless would work well for them being just... teenagers in love (my lonely, foolish heart belongs to you/I don't know why but with you I'd dance in a storm in my best dress, fearless)

-Long Live in a life-or-death situation, sorta Badass Warrior King but less independence and more duo fighting (I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you)

-The Way I Loved You, but mostly as an animatic ig, idk what story I'd be able to tell with that I just think it fits the triangle and especially Bree-Sel so well (screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain, 2 AM and I'm cursing your name, so in love that I act insane, and that's the way I loved you)

-injury or sickness William can't heal and it's 'oh right this is what it's like to be normal, I hate it' because idk it's fun in my head

-The Next Right Thing potentially after a bonded Squire death, Nick/Sel death, or even just the Alice shit (...IN PROGRESS. Sel death.)