Seriously? That's what you chose?

Hey guys. It's been a while. I was waiting for some votes, so That's why there hasn't been a chapter for a good week(Now month..). But I can no longer wait. I'm sorry to everyone who wanted to see a different Role, but We'll be doing Final Boss for this one. Enjoy the chapter! Oh yeah! You wanna know what Yaeger looks like, eh? One second...

Yaeger: The Facilitator

Yaeger is 7'3" Tall and weighs 345 Pounds. He's fucking massive and way taller than You. Who's only 5'11" Tall. He has quite the big behind, and he's quite the zesty mother fucker.
-------------
I'll make you a character sheet later. Here's the long-awaited chapter 3. There will be a mass release this week if I don't get busy.

"Final Boss."

The room was silent for a couple of seconds. Yaeger looked at Y/N like he was crazy, before sighing and rubbing his face in disappointment. He was expecting him to choose Arrow of Insidious, But he supposed he was thinking too highly of an idiot. "Are you sure you don't want any of the others? Why not become a Rogue or a Righteous Knight?? Why the fuck would you become the villain of the world that would hate you either way??"

Y/N shrugged, a small smile appearing on his face. "I dunno. It just sounded cooler I guess."

.......

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me." Yaeger was not happy. Not one bit. Fixing his hair, and sighing, he decided that arguing with this buffoon was a waste of his time. Snapping his fingers, a magic circle would appear beneath Y/N, a red light beginning to glow underneath him. "Alright. As you wish. Enjoy your stay in the world of Hestia. And good luck, you'll need it."

Y/N was confused at the sudden beam of light appearing from the floor, but then that confusion changed to screams of pain as it felt like needles and pins were flowing through his bloodstream and pricking at his insides. And then, he just felt nothing. His scenery changed. Looking down at what would be the ground was the sky, and a large mansion in the middle of a big forest. He was floating. Was he... Dead again...?

"Damnit... Yaeger didn't tell me I'd have to die... What am I supposed to do??"

He was confused and scared. But first, he needed to move... Test the waters, he tried to see if it was like walking, but that resulted in nothing. "Maybe it's more of a think and you go type of thing..?" He wondered, thinking of moving forward. Suddenly, he teleports a good 50 meters in front of him. His jaw dropped. He could teleport?!

[You have learned the skill: Ghostly Forward.]

It sounded like Yaeger's voice but was more robotic. Nothing like the charismatic man. So this is what he meant by Yaeger System. It was odd, but this way of transportation was useful. But since he was a ghost, would he have to take over a body to officially begin his new life...?