Slave Market, Here I come!

Hello again. It is I! Wendigo. I hope my lovely audience has been fine! There's a few things to mention and a couple progress updates on a couple stories I haven't updated.

Satania L Rascal will either be continued or Rebooted for HOTC0C0APUFFS As they asked for it to be continued, and I hadn't really gotten any confirmation before this that anyone actually enjoyed it. So stay tuned for that.

Futanari World will be continued soon. It's on Hiatus. I need time to reorganize my thoughts for that one. And it's honestly getting way more attention than I thought it world... 3K Reads is crazy. Thank you guys for that.

I also have another story in the works. If you like Hitmen in a Modern Fantasy world with an ability that is actually quite OP then you'd enjoy it. I'm still working out the kinks, but expect to hear- "Is it a job?" A lot soon.

Anyways. These three stories will be the main ones I'm working on. If you'd like to see me make a lemons only book or a MReader x Various book to train my fandoms writing, I'll gladly do so. I've done fandoms before, but I'm fucking trash. So if you'd like to see some jank shit, do ask.

Hope you enjoy chapter three!!
----------

Taking a look through the wardrobe, Y/N wasn't very happy. Not at all.

The clothes inside the wardrobe were filled with mold and dust. And some of the clothes were just.. So horrendous. He honestly couldn't believe the old prince could wear such fucking garbage. "Ugh. Why doesn't he just have a simple suit and a mask or something. What the fuck are these borderline dresses and pink shit??"

Taking out one of the garments, he sighs, teleporting outside his window extremely quickly to let it fall to the ground before teleporting back to the wardrobe. After the action, he could feel himself wheeze a little. Now that he had an actual body, Ghostly Forward was taking a lot of energy to accomplish fully..

Sighing, he finds something that should work.. A Suit that looked a little modern and a purple Akuma mask. It was in a Japanese style. Seems like he wasn't the only one who came from the Earth he was from.