The First Child.

The first child of the demon king was now getting ready to enter the world.

It had only been one day or so since Y/N had taken over the Past Demon Prince's body and even though he didn't know yet, he already had a child on the way.

Entering his room, he'd shut the door behind himself, immediately falling onto his bed and closing his eyes, a sigh leaving his lips. "God... Today was.. Insane. I'm halfway done with this quest. I just have to conquer the local Blacksmith." Thinking about it, it confused him why the system wanted this to happen in the first place. Waving his hand in front of his face, he'd make the quest and it's description reappear before him, as a refresher.

Sex Quest:

Fuck and break Carmine and the Blacksmith.

Reward: New Ability, Bigger cock(Forever), Sexual Prowess.

Failure: Small cock, Sexual Infancy.

PECENTAGE: CARMINE (100%) BLACKSMITH (0%)

This was going to be a tough last stretch of the quest.. He didn't have a time limit, but he didn't want this shit to fuck him up in the long run. He also needed a blacksmith for his reign. So in an outside POV, it was a win win... "But I have to worry about Carmine... She's fucking insane..." He didn't know what she'd do to the blacksmith woman if she found out about what he wanted to do with her... She was the MC, so it was probable that she would just befriend her, but that small percentage that a fight could break out worried him. He sighs, deciding to worry about everything tomorrow. Jumping into his bed and pulling off his half broken oni mask, and his purple suit. Revealing his body to the world. He was still skinny, but his body had gotten slightly more chiseled ever since his strength had went up. "This new world and new life.. I... What will I do??" Closing his eyes, Y/N would fall into a deep sleep, finally feeling rest. 

.
..
...

[You have succeeded a long rest. All of your mana is recovered, your semen is recovered, your exhaustion is dismissed.] 

"Ugh... Could I really not be woken up by a system message..?" 

"You could wake up to a blowjob." Hearing Carmine's voice, Y/N immediately opens his eyes, looking down to Carmine, his hands gripping at his thighs, and her nose sniffing at his bulge, taking in all the musk she could before licking it through his pants. "Carmine. Not now." She'd huff, standing up and looking away. "Well, I guess I'll take my payment for turning this house around later." He raised an eyebrow at her words before his jaw would drop. Looking around, he was astonished. It was... Beautiful. 

"What did you do in only 4 or so hours??" She raised an eyebrow at hsi works

"What did you do in only 4 or so hours??" She raised an eyebrow at hsi works. "4 hours?? It's been a week... Master." Forgetting that he was her master for a few seconds because of her confusion, the look on his face was also of confusion. "It's been a week? I slept for a w-" Before he could finish his sentence-

*Grumble...*

His stomach would grumble in hunger, leaving the young man embarrassed. "Heh... Hehe... I guess I really did sleep for a week." Standing up and out of bed, he'd look down to his body in the mirror, seeing his body again. And he was surprised again. "This is what it looks like at only 6 strength?? Wait.. It should be 6." He'd wave his hand in front of his face, looking at his status. 

Demon Prince, Y/N L/N
Class: Orochi(Serpent King)
Level: 3