Mommy..?🍋

"Mommy?"  

Were the only words that had left the young mans mouth as he was mounted by the big, sweaty woman. She chuckled at them, a bit amused by it. "No, I'm not your mother. But I shall be your mother for the rest of the day. Because we're gonna fuck like animals~!" She says, biting her lips at the thought of it. She hadn't even seen the size of his little demon prince yet, and she was already this horny? She was such a freak it was insane. 

She'd grasp onto his hips as she grinded her ass against his crotch, his cock getting bigger by the second. Poking and prodding at her behind and throbbing like a bald man's forehead in desert heat. She'd lean backwards, showing off her insane flexibility, kissing him Spiderman style. Tongue against tongue, not fighting for dominance. But fighting for harmony. He'd begin to pull down his pants, the crotch of them stained with her sweat and precum as she truly wasn't wearing anything underneath that apron. Once his pants were finally off, his thick cock would pop out like a weasel, slapping against her pussy and labia, making her squeak in surprise. "Eek! Aw... That's a big one, eh..?" 

"Yeah.. Is it a bit too big?" 

"No. It's perfect. My son would love it too..~" She'd say, startling the young man for a second. "Son?" He'd question. 

"Yes! My son. He's the Potion and Magickeeper in town. I'm guessing you haven't seen em..?" She raised an eyebrow, rubbing his cock between her thighs, but still keeping up the conversation. He tried his hardest to keep paying attention, but it was a bit difficult with those melon-mashers mashing his cock... 

"Are you half elf or did you have him with an elf..?"

"So you do know him! I had him with an Elven Prince about 30 or so years ago. And that Elven Prince died in the Avalon Wars a decade or two back. So my son has been distant with me. But I know one thing. He-" She began to emphasize her words, squeezing Y/N's cock harder. "Loves." She began to twist. "Cock~" Before she'd in one swift movement push all 13 inches of demonic meat into her pussy, quivering and shaking in pleasure. "You want to know something sexy..~?" 

"W-What?" He'd struggle to speak.

"My son has a pussy too~" 

"Huh?" 

Before he could even fully think on the words, she'd pull up to the tip and then slam all the way back down onto his cock. Lodging the tip in her womb and making sure it'd never exit. "Gah~!" She'd moan out in lust and pleasure, twisting a little with and every slam of her hips to make sure he'd feel every last inch of her vacuum, her pussy walls squeezing him like a vice, but she still moved with elegant skill, and also strength and abandon. "Fuck~! This... How are you..?!" 

"How am I so good~? I'm over 30 years old honey. I'm way better than most of your little girlfriends." She chuckles, slamming down onto his one last time before turning around quickly, wrapping her legs around the back of his knees to keep him locked in place. She'd grab the back of his head, slamming her lips into his own and kissing him sloppily. Sweat and spit flying everywhere as she began to slam her hips up and down against his own, his thighs colliding with her ass, sending them both jiggling in response. "Mmmn~!" She'd moan into his lips, her slamming being sweetened with grinds to left and right, making the young mans eyes roll into the back of his head as he was getting close. And fast. 

Breaking the kiss, she'd begin to bite and nibble at his neck. Licking up all his sweat. "You like how Mommy rides you, don't you~?! Hm~?!" 

"Y-Yes... Like that.." He'd groan out his words, beginning to thrust back against her movements, sending jolts of electricity through her body through his cock with his magic, making her shake in pleasure. 

"Fuck, this demon cock..~! It's all mine~!!" She'd claim him as hers, kissing his lips yet again as her body began to glow a bright orange. Aura? Her assault was getting faster. More feral. 

"FUCK~!!" She'd yell out, her voice enhanced by her aura. She'd grit her teeth, squirting around his cock before he'd slam back against her as well, cock lodged in her womb before he'd blast her insides white. Thick creamy seed covering her insides, so much being blasted inside that the excess seeped around his cock, covering it in white. She'd slowly pull herself off his cock, a loud pop ringing out as her pussy squirted out the rest of it's fluids against her stomach, she'd sigh in relief, slinking down to the demon lords cock, slurping it into her mouth. For about a minute, she'd lick it clean, pulling it out afterwards. His cock was so clean it sparkled. "I'm guessing you enjoyed yourself~?" She'd ask, giggling. 

"Oh yeah. I definitely did." 

END OF LEMON

[You've succeeded in the Sex Quest. ]

Rewards: New Ability(Demonic Excess), Bigger Cock(Forever), Sexual Prowess(Lvl 1)

"Phew... So. Do I just call you..?" He wanted to know what to call her. Since now she was basically his servant. But she was an elder... 

"Just call me Ange, Husband. No need to worry!" She'd say, smiling softly to him as she began to get clothed. "So. Mind leading the way to my new humble abode?? Or would you like to stop by and grab me son too??" She shook his head at the thought. "Not today. Let's get home." He'd get dressed as well, taking his new blade and leaving the Smithy alongside Mrs. Yusuf. The two then began their trek towards the mansion. 

But they didn't get too far. Not at all... 

"Hey! You!" Hearing the sound of someone yelling at him from behind, Yusuf would turn around, enraged at the disrespect he was getting. "Who?" She raised an eyebrow when she saw three men, all wearing some sort of bandit-like clothes..? 

"What?" Y/N would turn around, not exactly looking intimidating, but definitely not looking like easy prey either. His body wasn't as small as it was before, and his aura was definitely more threatening. "Are you the new guy around town??" They asked. 

"Yeah. What about it?" Y/N replied. The guys looked at each other before pulling out swords and daggers, aiming them at the Demon Prince. "Boss said to bring you in, Said she wants to have a chat. Big spenda." He raised an eyebrow at their words. Was he already being tracked because of all the money he spent in town? This would get... Annoying to say the least. 

"I'd much rather not get involved with bandits or in bandit affairs. So I'd suggest leaving me be. Or it's gonna get ugly. Real fast." His voice wasn't disguised at the moment, so it wasn't as threatening as it'd usually be. 

"I guess we'll have to bring you in. By force." They inched closer, Y/N getting in front of his new blacksmith, not wanting her to get hurt so early on. "Stand back. I don't need you getting injured. And I have a new ability to try out.." 

ABILITY: Demonic Excess

Effects: Extra Damage per attack, poison damage over time, overshield, plus 3 to STR. 

Description: Your Demonic Power seeps through your body, creating multiple different things depending on what you are craving. Be it extra power per attack, a beam that slices through enemies, or a shield to protect your a bit longer from damage. Demonic Excess is what you need as a demon lord. 

"Very versatile ability." He'd say, rubbing his chin as he looked at the window in real time. The bandits looked on in confusion... What the fuck was he on about?? 

"Stop talking to yourself and come with us!!!" The first bandit would rush forwards, Y/N cracking his knuckles as his hands would be covered in lighting, the lightning a reddish black from his Demonic Excess seeping in as well. "Bring it." 

He was calm. So calm it was insane. He had no technique at all, no skill. He'd never fought anyone hand to hand before today. And today would be the day he'd be called the Berserkr. 

Rushing forwards, Y/N would dodge underneath a horizontal slash from the bandits blade, reeling back and doing an unrefined punch right into the bandits stomach, sending shocks of electricity through his body, and infecting him with Demonic Energy sickness. Making him fall to the ground and puke up everything he ate for breakfast. Grabbing his head, he wouldn't stop there. Kneeing him 3 times in the face before letting his half dead body fall to the ground. 

"Tony!! Y-You monster!!" The second bandit would come in, going for a stab against the young man. He'd slap away the knife, sneering before grabbing the bandit by the neck. Holding him up high. "I hope you like being paralyzed." The bandit would struggle to speak before a loud snap would ensue. The mans body would fall limp, unconscious. But alive. 

The last bandit would fall back onto his ass as the demon lord walked towards him. Leaning down and grabbing the bandit by the mouth, he'd whisper in his ear a couple words of advice. 

"Tell your leader next time to come meet me in person. Because this shit right here?? Just aint it." 

And the last thing the bandit would see, is a boot straight to the kisser. 

"Now then. Shall we go?" He'd say, holding out his hands for his blacksmith to grab. 

"Yes, we shall. But... You're a little scary mister~!" 

"That's the idea." The two would make it back to the mansion just fine after that... No more interruption. But someone was definitely watching. In the shadows.