Carmine's Desire~🍋

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

THIS CHAPTER IS A LEMON CHAPTER. All chapters with sex in them will have a lemon emoji in the title. If you wish to skip any sexual parts and stick to the regular story, the beginning and end of Sex Scenes with be labeled with "🍋Sexy Times~🍋" Or something similar. Every Lemon chapter will have an aftermath. So you can still get your dose of story. Most lemon chapters will be shorter than normal ones.

Now. Hope you enjoy, the🍋 Sexy Times~🍋

"Ngh... Is it over..?" Slowly awakening after their battle, Y/N is well-rested after a long rest. Though, he could feel something heavy against his chest. Slowly opening his eyes, he comes face to face with a realization. Carmine was now laying on top of him, her nose against his own. A large smirk across her face.

"Good morning master. How did you sleep??" A bit confused with her sudden friendly attitude, he raises an eyebrow at her. Clearing his throat, he answers her question. "I'm a bit sore but I'll be fine... Why are you so friendly? We were just fighting.." After answering her question, he asks his own.

Her smile fades, and her eyes widen a bit. Seemingly in thought, she looks away. Her face is then flushed red as she looks back, licking her lips. That smiling coming back as well. "Well, you beat me in a fight. Even if it was a little bit of luck and me being fully enraged. But you beat me. And my entire goal was to find a master that could beat me in a fight. So You won. I swear my loyalty to you."

Squinting his eyes at her, he didn't fully believe a word she said. She notices his skepticism and that smile only gets bigger. "Do you want me to show my loyalty~??" He could hear the tinge of sexual tension in her voice. Usually, he'd had no way of knowing that she was getting horny. But his new ability from before he reincarnated had finally updated in this world-

[Ability: "Know It All" activates. Words analyzed reveal that subject "Carmine" is currently sexually active in her feelings towards you.]

"I didn't need the shit repeated. I automatically knew." Gulping a little he knew he had no choice but to listen. She was stronger and faster than him. She could rape him right now if she wanted to. "What are you suggesting..?" He acted dumb. And it seemed that Carmine had caught on. Mainly because the Slavery Contract between the two when he had bought her had a thing like that in the clause. But that meant that she was even stronger than the contract because a term of the contract was to never attack her master...

"Stop acting dumb Master. I know you know. You aren't stupid. You're even smarter than me~" Slowly moving down towards his waist, her chest brushing against his own and his stomach before reaching his pelvis. Smirking, her hands latching onto his pants, slowly beginning to pull them down. "Now, let's see what the master is hiding underneath his pants~!!"

Pulling them down, she reveals his soft cock. It wasn't much to look at, and even she raised an eyebrow. "I'd imagine you'd be a bit bigger soft.."

"You do know that's not how that works, right??"

"I mean... 3 inches soft doesn't leave much to look at in your pants.." He sighs, allowing her to judge him all she wanted. He knew how big he truly was when he was hard. But wait... This wasn't his real body?! Groaning, he decides to ask a question from Yeager. If he was even paying attention.

"Yaeger. How big was the Prince's Cock before I took over his corpse??"

Silence. And then an answer.

{I'd say about 6 inches. Why?}

Shit... That was honestly pathetic. He had to think of something...