• Chapter One: Human World •

- Miss Fritter (Margaret Leah Holloway)  was using Maya McQueen's (Lightning McQueen's young cousin) Human World Portal Device. Maya McQueen was a big fan of hers which meant a lot to the school bus driver to get this amazing apparatus to get into the human universe and turn herself into one of them to hide her true identity as a school bus. Miss Fritter was very intelligent and nobody could defeat her mind at all.
It was summer and Fritter decided to go to home and test her apparatus to see how the human world looked like. She remembered that Maya genuinely recommended her to turn herself into a human first and after that, get in that world carefully and try to not act like a vehicle because humans may had suspect her behaviour and discover her true identity.
Miss Fritter always loved that scientist even knowing she was Lightning McQueen's young cousin and owner of a world science organisation.

- Fuck, I forgot to ask her what would happen if the deadline ends when I am turned into a human. Nevermind, I will try to hide myself and return to my actual universe of Cars!-. She said for her insides.

Miss Fritter seemed genuinely interested in Maya's inventions and her futuristic style. Her son, Erik Holloway, was waiting for her to get his dinner. It was late and she was genuinely tired but her curiosity for the human universe was stronger than her need to go to sleep. So she went to her garage and turned on the invention. She was amazed by it.
The time has arrived and Leah immediately turned herself into a human being of flesh and bones. She tried to walk but she fell off. Being a human was very hard to her!

She crawled up on all fours and tried once more to walk. She fell off again to the floor and got hit because of it. She growled, frustrated because her tries to walk as an actual human being were giving bad results. We must remember that Miss Fritter is very perseverant and she never gives up because she was very powerful just like Lea DeLaria said. So she tried her best to walk in two legs and finally the results got much better: she could walk now as a human being and hide her identity. How amazing!

- I fucking did it, well done, Margaret! Now I can finally walk and visit the human universe. I'm really EXCITED!- she exclaimed.

She turned on the portal to the human world and ran into it. The blue portal immediately closed up once the device stopped working for a while until Miss Fritter decided to turn it on again. She quickly disappeared and everything got dark in her garage.

|| Ocean City Productions ® ||