• Chapter Six: Acceptance •

- After two weeks, Erik managed to reflect on his actions towards the human baby. The Nissan Titan realized he was wrong about him so he tried his best to change his mind and accept him. Miss Fritter was kinda glad he was trying to get better. Mack, Arvy and Dr. Damage as well.
Marcus has been growing up a bit. A good signal for Miss Fritter.

One night Erik visited Marcus's bedroom and climbed over his bed for babies. He looked at him and smiled. His wheels clawed the wooden material and supported his body against it carefully.

- Chilling, uh? Well, that's okay. Ah, Marcus. I'm so sorry for threatening you as a shit. I was very scared to lose my mom's love. I know she's incapable to quite love towards me to give it to you. She's not like that. I was being dumb, you know. My mom's lover, Mack, is also unable to do that to me. I was very blinded and I got a bit selfish. I acted like a dumb ass. I actually didn't mean to scare you with my engine roars. I usually do that when I am very scared to lose my mom's care. I thought she was going to replace me. But I was wrong and didn't realize it. Now, I accept you as my adoptive brother no matter if you're a human or not. Miss Maya also was right: humans are humans and they have feelings as well.
I'm very used to be my mom's primogeniture  son. I never had a brother before. My mom's a mature adult and she almost can't have more kids. I hope you understand, my little bro. I will try to keep changing my behaviour so we can have a lot of good memories together when you grow up. Okay?- Erik smiled.

The baby chuckled. Erik get off from his bed and ran away to lock himself in the bedroom. He was kinda relieved he finally understood the situation and stopped being a bitch towards Marcus. Miss Fritter, who was hiding behind her bedroom's door, sighed too relieved as Erik. She partied to her insides because he finally accepted Marcus without taking into account his species. She smiled and closed the door.

|| Ocean City Productions ® ||