• Chapter Three: New Child at Home •

- Erik, son, come here! We have a new family member today!- She exclaimed excitedly.

Erik Holloway woke up and went down from the upstairs. He shook his wheels and got shocked when he saw a strange small creature. He got scared and his engine started to roar. Miss Fritter had to calm down her kiddo.

- Hey, hey, hey, kid! It's okay, don't worry. It's just a human baby, you know. He will be our family member and your little brother as well! Aren't you excited?- She laughed happily.

The little Nissan Titan didn't agree and ignored her mother, jealous of that human baby. He was angry because he began to feel that Fritter was going to abandon him but he was wrong since Margaret's love was unconditional and equal for everyone. Erik sighed and returned to his bedroom. Mack appeared in the first place and got severely affected by that small hairless baby.

- WHOA, WHOA, SWEETIE! What's that?!- Mack was kinda scared.

The baby started to cry. Mack accidentally made him cry because of his size as a big truck. Miss Fritter turned herself into a school bus and immediately put a wheel on her baby's face.

- You scared him, Mack!- She said, severely.

Mack tried to apologize and asked her for information of the little human.

- Sorry, sweetie, sorry. I got scared too. I didn't mean to make him cry, I swear. By the way, how did you find him or her? Is it a boy or a girl? How and why did you decide to adopt him as your own child?- Mack was very curious. His wheels seemed excited because they didn't stop crawling the floor.

Miss Fritter chuckled and breathed. Her blue eyes were saying such sweet things to her human baby. Her horns shook and charged fire trying to not scare the baby.

- His name is Marcus, Marcus Holloway. I found him abandoned under a bridge in the human universe. It was painful to me since I have a very deep soft spot for children. It's a boy and I decided to adopt him because I couldn't let him die there. Now it's my baby and Erik is his brother. And you are a stepdad for him!- She said as she opened the windows of her gigantic garage.

Suddenly a siren got heard. It was Dr. Damage coming to Fritter's garage. Miss Fritter grumbled that Dr. Damage was going to break the balls again with his Thunder Hollow Racing Speedway nonsense but she was wrong. Dr. Damage only wanted to know how his bestie was. But he got surprised once he saw the non-vehicle little one.

- Wee-woo, wee-woo, wee-woo, wee-woo! What's up everybody? OH MY GOD, WHAT'S THAT?! Is that some kind of alien? A baby alien?- Miss Fritter couldn't avoid to laugh.

She cleaned her visor and told him the truth followed by her experience in the human universe. Dr. Damage was very shocked. He couldn't believe it.

- How many fucking times should I tell the same shit? I mean, well, heh. I found him under a bridge. He was literally abandoned and his mother didn't take care of him. It is clearly understood that he got abused and hurt by his biological parents because I had to clean some several wounds and heal scratches. I felt very but very bad for him and I couldn't let me die there. So that's why I brought him with me to the World of Cars. I decided to adopt him as my son and I called him Marcus Holloway. A good name. Isn't it?- Miss Fritter sighed. Dr. Damage almost cried of sadness. He also hated abandoned children.

Arvy Motorhome woke up from his light nap and fortunately he heard everything. Thankfully Miss Fritter didn't have to repeat the same story so that was great. Mack greeted him. Both of them were good friends. Erik was the only one who wasn't at the scene because of his jealousy and his rage issues. Fritter sighed worried about her own kiddo. She didn't want him to develop jealousy issues. She called him but he didn't answer.

- Erik? Erik! Come here! Please, son, come on!- She called him. Erik ignored her again.

Miss Fritter was seriously worried for her own son. Her looking were saying other things.

|| Ocean City Productions ® ||