• Chapter Five: Motherhood •

- Miss Fritter, as a good mother, began to seriously take care of her new human child. She got very able to work hard in the derby to get some money for her children. She knew she could do anything for both of them: Marcus & Erik.
Arvy and Dr. Damage took care of Erik as always while Mack and Fritter took care of the human baby boy. Leah Holloway always had the opportunity to turn herself into a human being thanks to Maya McQueen's device to provide more resources for Marcus and her other kiddo.

Margaret did many sacrifices for her children since she was a very patient and understanding mom. The way she tried to convince Erik to forget his jealousy and envy didn't go okay because Erik was emotionally structured and his strict thoughts didn't let him think and change his mind for now. The little Titan couldn't accept Marcus as his adoptive brother nor as his new family member. He hated him, he wanted him far away from him. And that's why he behaved like that in the past chapter. Fritter just hoped things were okay for him. She didn't want to pressure him under any circumstances. So she let him take his own time to accept the new little one.

- It's fine, Erik. I do understand your worry about Marcus. I know you're afraid to lose your protagonism. I know. I'm your mother and I know what is going on with you. But you should try to accept this, my dear Titan. Try to chill and think about this once more, give Marcus an opportunity!- Miss Fritter said to her biological son.

- Ugh, fine, mom. But do not exclude me from your activities if you're going to have some fun with Marcus. I still don't like him at all. He looks like an alien or even worse: a mythical creature from another universe. The human universe is so weird. Humans have no wheels, no windshields and no lights. They walk over their two legs and it's creepy to me to see you turned into one of them and walk just like them, mom. The human world is so but so creepy in my genuine opinion..!- Erik expressed his thoughts on the human world.

Miss Fritter sighed, the situation was getting a little hard for her to deal with. She guessed that her son was very afraid of humans and that's why maybe the little Nissan Titan said all these things. He was right in one thing: humans are weird and the way they walked in two legs was somewhat scary. Maybe Maya McQueen would understand them much better since she's been working with humans for a lot of years. She had so much experience and maybe she could help Erik to understand and accept the humans. But he rejected the purpose after all. Fritter left him alone and moved on. She didn't want to argue.

The time passed away and Margaret went to buy some stuff at the human universe while Arvy and Dr. Damage were taking care of Erik and Marcus. Mack was preparing the dinner. Fritter would not delay a lot because she knew it was late and needed to go to sleep after dinner time. After a good moment, she returned to the World of Cars and returned to her school bus form. Her wheels were strangely clean, something that called the attention of Arvy when he saw her new look.

- Babe, you look great! Did you buy new wheels? Also I can see some piercings attached to your ventilation grill. You look awesome, bestie!- Arvy said surprised. He loved to be so nice to his best friend.

- Thank you, dear friend. Yes, I decided to change my look!- Fritter smiled. She was in love with any kind of sweet compliments.

Erik went to meet his mother happily. He really missed her. He was so attached to his mother despite of everything. He didn't mind Marcus anymore. The female yellow school bus thought that Arvy Motorhome talked to the little Nissan how to stop being so jealous and accept the baby no matter which species he was. She felt very relieved because Arvy was an expert talking about psychology. That was his hidden talent.

Mack went to meet his girlfriend and kissed her in the lips. Fritter was so in love with him. Both big vehicles loved each other a lot. Dr. Damage smiled at them. Erik chuckled and rubbed his wheels on his own body. He was really used to do that when he feels happy for someone like his mother.
Minutes later, everybody went to have dinner together. Marcus included. Leah Holloway had to feed him with some milk she's bought in the human universe using Maya's inventions.

After dinner Miss Fritter had to carry the human baby to the crib she bought. She took him to a small room where she barely managed to enter since her enormous size almost prevented her from going through there. The baby moaned, tired. He needed to sleep. Once Fritter put him in the crib, she closed the door and opened the window with her right wheel.
Her role as a mother was a fundamental role so that her children were raised in the best possible way. Miss Fritter knew that very well, and she knew what she was doing. She always had every solution to conflicts, every remedy for whoever got sick at home. Her motherhood was a valuable treasure even to her best friends. And even for the kids who used to attend her races and watch her shine. Miss Fritter was a pleasurable mother with experience. And she truly knew it.

|| Ocean City Productions ® ||