• Chapter Four: Erik's Jealousy •

- Miss Fritter had to pass the upstairs to find her child. Erik saw her and locked himself in his own bedroom making his engine roar very loudly to the point to scare the human baby. Marcus started to cry again. Mack covered the baby's ears. Fritter yelled at Erik because of his bad behaviour towards the new family member. Her angriness meant everything. Even her furious looking.

- Erik Holloway! Open your damn door, I need to have a serious talk with you. Come on, kid. Don't make me take down your door. Seriously though, I am not playing at all! Bad boy, bad boy! Come on, bad boy!- She seemed severely mad at her own kiddo.

Erik cried in silence. He didn't want his mother to get that mad at himself. He took a match and lit it. Then he found a white candle and placed it on the red carpet in his luxurious room. The boy wanted that little boy to disappear from his sight and from his life. He couldn't understand why Miss Fritter had brought him with her regardless of his species. He couldn't hold it anymore and crashed the candle against the wall, furious. His eyes were on fire.
Miss Fritter forcedly opened the door of Erik's room and found him crying. His wheels were weak and his face was showing a clear expression of sadness and jealousy. Fritter tried to hug him but Erik refused to be hugged because he felt betrayed by his own mother bringing an unknown baby species to home.

- Erik, I know what's wrong with you. I sincerely ask you to understand this situation because it's my responsibility to take care of that child. I know this is hard for you because you're very used to be my first child and you're not used to share your life with someone else. I do understand why are you jealous. But please, don't behave like that anymore. I'm your mother and I will be always your mom, Erik. You don't have to feel betrayed by me. I would never betray you, my little dear boy. Okay?- Miss Fritter smiled gently as she pat her son's back.

- I can't accept the way you call that kid, mom. I don't want that baby in my life, I hate him, I hate him. Please, go to give him back to his respective world and stop trying to hurt me, mama. This is not okay. He's a human, I'm a vehicle. He's not a baby Nissan like me!- Erik felt even more uncomfortable with the conversation.

Miss Fritter abandoned his room, offended by his words. Why would she hurt her own son? He was completely blinded by his jealousy and his rage issues. She didn't say anything more and went to meet her relatives and friends again. Erik cried once more. He was seriously worried about his future having a little brother on his side.

|| Ocean City Productions ® ||