• Chapter Two: The Abandoned Baby •

- Miss Fritter got into the human universe thanks to Maya McQueen's device. It was night and almost everything was calm. Just some vehicles rode by humans were going across the streets. She checked the digital map: she ended up at New York. She immediately coughed, confused. But she actually didn't fucking care since she loved to get into any kind of places like the New York city. She started walking to refresh her mind and look for new experiences making touch with humans.
There was a big park down there. She ran towards it and crossed the streets. Her muscles were saying something that she didn't understand that much but the concept was there. She started to feel uncomfortable when she got under a big bridge. Her skin got cold and her horns grown up causing her a lot of pain. When her horns grown up it wasn't a good signal because something wasn't okay.

- Holy shit! What the reverendous fuck! What is happening? I don't understand this, my intuition is saying something to me that I can't understand that much. My maternal instinct is also telling me that and I guess that I- she said kinda nervous.

Margaret heard a baby's cry. She freezed for a moment until she realized that something was very wrong with these sounds. That baby's cry reminded of her own child when he was born. Miss Fritter couldn't believe it: an abandoned baby was crying in the floor. He had some wounds and scratches in his little body. Miss Fritter's heart got broken since she hated when evil mothers hurt their own children. Leah Holloway ran towards the baby and hugged him. The little one stopped crying because he got able to experience some love after a harmful abandonment of his own biological mother. He smiled, relieved to find someone who seriously could take care of him.

Miss Fritter took the baby to the World of Cars and turned on the portal. She returned to her universe after having a lot of stress seeing an abandoned baby under a bridge. She wished a lot of good karma for that mother who abandoned the baby.

- I hope you die, evil mother who abandoned this baby of yours. I hope karma hits your ass multiple times until your death, bitch!- She said angrily. Then she kissed the baby in the cheek.

She immediately took care of the baby cleaning his wounds and healing his scratches. As a good mother, she kept in mind that an abandoned baby required a lot of love and unconditional affection which were very important to her role. She was also kinda aware that her new child was a human and not a vehicle just like Erik, Miss Fritter's biological child.
The baby laughed, Fritter thought it was because she was accidentally tickling his body but she was wrong since the baby gently bited her fingers. She understood that the baby could have been really hungry so she gave him some milk. Margaret was actually proud of her own soft spot for children. She smiled at her new son and called him Marcus, Marcus Holloway.

|| Ocean City Productions ® ||