෧One෧

Authors Note- I'm not the best when it comes to punctuation and/or grammar so please excuse my mistakes if there are any, or you can point them out and I'll fix them :). thank you for reading and enjoy loves<3

"japanese"

"english"

'japanese thoughts'

'english thoughts'

2nd POV-

You woke up early, before the sun had even risen, and sat up, yawning. You felt another presence in the bed with you and looked down, seeing Garroths arm draped over yap. Had you fallen asleep in his bed? You could figure that out later, right now you had to train.

You got off the bed carefully so as to not disturb Garroth, tucking him back in and leaving to your room quietly to get dressed for training. Once in your room, you opened your bag and pulled out a light pink yukata, getting dressed in it before pulling out a collapsible bokken. You exited your room and headed downstairs to the backyard, opening the sliding glass doors and extending your bokken so you could train.

~time skip~

After a while, when the sun began to rise, you stopped your training and headed inside. As you were heading upstairs to your room, you saw Zianna walking out of her and her husband's room. "Oh! Goodmorning Y/N! I didn't expect you to be up this early! I bet you want to shower, so grab your clothing and I'll teach you how to work the shower." she smiled at you before heading off to the bathroom to wait for you.

You nodded as she walked off and entered your room, which was adjacent to the bathroom. Quickly grabbing your school uniform, cape, and socks, you went to the bathroom to get instructions from Zianna. She showed you how to work the shower and what to do, luckily you're a fast learner and understood everything. Once she left the bathroom, you turned on the shower, getting startled at first by the loud noise before taking off your sweaty yukata and getting in the shower.

~time skip to after the shower~

You exited the bathroom fully dressed in the light blue and white colored Phoenix Drop High uniform and your regular white cape draped over your shoulders. Walking back to your room, you put your hair in its usual side ponytail, keeping it secured with the pink and green butterfly clip from your elder sister, Kanae. Once you finished that, you grabbed your shoulder bag that held all your supplies for school and headed downstairs where you could smell the breakfast Zianna was making.

"Hello Y/N! Don't you look lovely! Take a seat at the table, I'll give you your breakfast before waking up the others so your three can head to school." she said, not once taking her eyes off the pan where the heavenly scent of something sweet was coming from. You took out your bronze coin and flipped it, 'heads..' "Good morning Lady ZIanna, may I know what youre making?" You asked, walking up behind her to see what was in said pan.

"I'm making pancakes! And please, call me Zianna! No need to be formal sweetie!" she smiled, placing one of the pancakes on a plate where other ones sat. 'Pan-cake? LIke the things Kanroji-san makes to eat with me and master? I like those...' your eyes sparkled at the mention of the western dish that you had become all too familiar with. "A... Are those the flat bread circles drizzled in... uhm... syrup?"

"Yep! Do you like them? I heard bread in Japan is sweeter than American bread. Is that true?" Zianna asked as she set up a plate with a stack of two pancakes on it. She brought it over to the table as you nodded, "Yes..." you sat at the seat from last night as Zianna gave you a bottle of syrup to drizzle on your pancakes. "How cool! Here, eat up while I go wake up the boys!"

Your eyes followed her figure as she headed upstairs to wake everyone up before they drifted back to the plate of the fluffy delicacies that were placed in front of you. You grabbed a fork and took a bit, and you practically shined as the sweet taste hit your tastebuds. No matter how many times that you ate it, it was always delicious.

After a couple of minutes, the two boys and their mother came down the stairs, dressed in the school uniform. They sat down in their seats and began to eat their breakfast. It was then that you noticed the fact that the black haired boy wasn't wearing his mask like he was yesterday. You stared at him, and noticed the freckles on his cheeks.

'Freckles..? He was covering freckles..?' Soon, he noticed your staring. "What are you looking at, Tsuyuri?" he said with malice in his tone. You blinked, "Why do you wear a mask? I don't see anything wrong with your face that requires hiding. So why?" The ravenette blinked in surprise and shock, at a loss of words at the confrontation. Garroth cleared his throat loudly to get rid of the awkward silence between the two.

Garroth grabbed Y/N's hand and brought her up out of her seat, wrapping his arm around her waist to guide her in her semi-shocked state. He sat her down at the bench near the front door, crouching down in front of her and putting on her shoes for her. He laced them up quickly before standing her back up, grabbing her shoulder bag and walking out the front door, saying his goodbyes to his family as they left.

He let out a sigh, putting Y/N's bag on his shoulder and re-wrapping his arm around her waist to guide her to the school while she was in a 'frozen state'.

~time skip~

Soon, the two arrived at the school. While Y/N was looking at the scenery and taking in the new atmosphere, Garroth was leading her over to the area where he and his friends usually hung out before school started.

"Gar-Gar! There you are!"

~~~~~

➿Phoenix Drop Secrets➿

Garroth was a bit sad when he woke up and you weren't in bed with him!:(

Zianna was shocked at how early you woke up, thinking you would wake up at the same time her sons did.

Zianna saw your expression when you took a bite of pancakes and thought it was so adorable!!<3

Zane was shocked and a bit flustered by your comment of his face without the mask!

Zianna saw the princess treatment you were given in your 'frozen state' by Garroth while leaving and thought it was super duper cute!!:3

Vylad is homeschooled until Freshman year so he doesnt go to school with you, Garroth, and Zane!!

Garroth was surprised by how compliant you were when he was leading(dragging) you places!

??? and ???????? saw you with Garroth and was surprised by how pretty you were!:0

Pancakes are one of Y/N's favorite foods! So Aoi learned from Kanroji-san(Mitsuri) on how to make them so she could make them when you were feeling down!<3

Garroth was cuddling you a bit while you two slept! He thought you were his pillow! X3

Garte saw you training outside when he was leaving for work and was shocked and impressed by your skill and dedication!:D

Author is spoiling her readers by updating a lot to make up for the loss of her old account!

Y/N didn't know why she spoke to Zane without flipping her coin first!

Zianna thinks your hair is so pretty and really wants to put it in little styles before school if you would let her!

Author gave you a lot of Garroth fan service so she hopes you enjoy it!:3 (You can request who you want for fan service next here!)

Y/N was confused by the way Garroth was treating her, she knows she could have done everything herself!

~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed it! Please let me know if there's any spelling errors and I'll fix them as soon as possible!

Comment who you want for fan service next here!! →