෩Three෩

Authors Note- I'm not the best when it comes to punctuation and/or grammar so please excuse my mistakes if there are any, or you can point them out and I'll fix them :). thank you for reading and enjoy loves<3

"japanese"

"english"

'japanese thoughts'

'english thoughts'

2nd POV-

Everyone was lined up outside the gym, waiting to go inside and look at the clubs. You stood near Aphmau and her new friend in the back as they spoke to each other. "Homeschool, huh?" the white haired boy spoke. "Yeah!" Aphmau said in return, an excited tone in her voice. "That sounds awesome!"

"Uhm, not really. Then again, it kind of depends on how you go about it. I just, honestly, wanted to be alone and play my online games. I kinda regret doing that because I don't really have any friends in real life" Aphmau said, tone switching from excited to gloomy. "Real life? What does that mean?" the boy, whose name you learned was Travis, raised an eyebrow and you sighed silently to yourself, deciding to walk over to Zane who was at the front of the line. Though, instead of speaking to each other, you both just stood silently at the front, waiting for the teacher to let you guys into the gym.

After a bit, the teacher spoke at last. "Alright class, it's our turn to head into the gymnasium." his loud but gruff voice spoke. "You guys are free to mingle and get to know more about the school clubs, and meet your upperclassmen until the bell rings.." he looked over all the students, arms crossed over his chest and a stern look on his face as a warning if anyone were to misbehave.

A girl with toasty-orange hair that was next to you raised her hand, "Sir?". "Yes, Ms.Von-Ronsenberg..?" How he remembered a last name like that was a mystery to you. "Once the bell rings, do we head back to Homeroom?" You weren't a genius when it came to technology, but you did get the email about today's schedule.. And the fact that people who carried backpacks had taken them with them, so it was pretty obvious they weren't going back to homeroom..

"Ah! Great question. When the bell rings, you all will be going to your last class of the day listed on your schedule." before you forgot to check, you pulled out your schedule and looked at the last class of the day. 'Werewolf 101..? But, I'm not a werewolf-' the teacher speaking interrupted your train of thought. "Then, after that, congratulations! Your first day of High School will be over." 'Really..? That sounds so... quick paced... shouldn't they go to all of their classes to get to know the teachers?'

"E-excuse me, sir. Uh- w-what about our other classes?" Aphmau stuttered out, also shocked by the quick day of school. "Tomorrow you meet in your Homeroom first, then you'll head to other classes from there. But, for now, into the gymnasium you go!" It almost seemed like he wanted to get rid of you all with how enthusiastic he was, pushing open the doors and locking them in place so the students could flood in like they did this morning. "Don't worry, the upperclassmen won't bite(probably). Come on."

Jeez, he really did want to get rid of you all. Oh well, if he wasn't going to be dedicated to teaching young students, you didn't want to be around him anyways. You walked in after Zane, deciding to follow him because Aphmau and Travis were walking together. While Zane walked around(trying to lose you), you heard a ball flying past and the sound of the ball hitting someone, as well as a loud "BWAH!" from a familiar voice.

You turned around to see what had happened, and saw Travis on the floor, sprawled out and a worried looking Aphmau crouching over him. "Travis! Ah! Are you okay!?!" she said after a concerned squeal left her throat. You blinked and walked over, the worst thing that could happen was Travis needing medical attention, and you were a nurse(somewhat) after all.. Walking over you heard Travis's weird noises of pain.