෨Two෨

Authors Note- I'm not the best when it comes to punctuation and/or grammar so please excuse my mistakes if there are any, or you can point them out and I'll fix them :). thank you for reading and enjoy loves<3

"japanese"

"english"

'japanese thoughts'

'english thoughts'

2nd POV-

"Gar-Gar! There you are!"

A girl with red hair called out, running over to you and Garroth. "Oh? Whos this?" she tilted her head as she looked at you, inspecting all of your features. It was similar to the look the freckled boy gave you when he first saw you. Speaking of him, you still didn't know his name. Maybe Garroth would tell you..?

You turned your head to him as he conversed with the short redhead in front of him. You lifted your hand up a bit before lightly tugging on the sleeve of his uniform jacket. He paused his conversation and turned his head to you, smiling. "Hm? Do you need something Y/N?" You nodded your head before speaking softly, in almost a whisper to him.

"What's your brother's name..? The one with the mask.." you haven't heard anyone say his name yet, so it was either wait longer or ask Garroth and you preferred the latter. "Oh! Zane?" you nodded again, satisfied with the answer he had given you. You figured you should explore the school before it started so you wouldn't get lost when heading to your classes of the day.

Before you left, you took your bag back from Garroth, waving a small goodbye to him and the girl he was talking to. And, now that you were paying more attention, there was a brown haired boy next to Garroth. Well, it was too late to ask for his and the girls names, as they were busy conversing with Garroth.

Walking up the stairs to the front of the school, you noticed a short girl with black hair trip and begin to fall. Quickly taking action, you caught her before she hit the floor. Her hands held onto your forearms as she leaned onto you to support herself from face planting into the concrete. You tilted her head as you looked down at her flustered state, was she alright?

"Are you alright..?" you asked her, a soft and gentle smile was present on your lips. She looked up and her mouth gaped open before closing and repeating to open, almost like a fish. It continued like that for a few seconds before she stuttered out a response. "I-I, uhm! I-Im sorry! I didn't mean to fall on you and-"

"You should really watch where you're going, you could've gotten hurt.." your gaze was soft and calming, enchanting even, and your voice was as sweet and smooth as honey. It had always been like this when new people heard your voice, which always caused a few moments of flustered silence until they became used to the voice they would only hear on a few rare occasions.

Aphmau POV-

'Oh

My

Irene

She's beautiful!'

"Hm? Are... Are you okay..?" the girl in front of me asked, tilting her head to the side a bit in confusion at my sudden silence. 'Is- Is she talking to me? She is talking to me! *gasp* She's holding me in her arms and i'm just drooling over her?! Just- Just say something smart!'

"U-u-uh.. You cool, thanks for help me.. Heh..." I stuttered out 'OH MY IRENE! What did you just say?!?!' The girl holding me blinked in confusion. Did she think I was having a stroke? "Uh... Uh... I-It's my first day... Heh.." I mumbled. Jeez, this was so embarrassing...

"Hm? It's mine too.." It's her first day here too?! She's so much calmer than me! "Oh! Really? I'm not used to being around people since I was homeschooled for middle school... Heh.. What about you?" I stood up finally, dusting myself off to try and seem at least a bit normal from a whole 5 minutes of embarrassing myself in front of her.