෫Five෫

Authors Note- I'm not the best when it comes to punctuation and/or grammar so please excuse my mistakes if there are any, or you can point them out and I'll fix them :). Also sorry for the short chapter! Next one will be longer for sure! >o< thank you for reading and enjoy loves!<3

"japanese"

"english"

'japanese thoughts'

'english thoughts'

2nd POV-

You groaned and sat up, looking outside the window of your bed to try and see what time it was since you still weren't used to the modern technology they used here. You assumed it was around 3:40 AM due to the temperature and position of the moon. You changed out of your sleep clothes and into your training yukata to do exactly what you did yesterday. Train.

~time skip~

Walking back upstairs after around 2 hours, you put away your bokken and grabbed your clothes for the day. You went to the restroom and turned on the shower and got in after getting undressed, letting the hot/warm/cold water wash the sweat away from your skin.

~time skip~

You left the bathroom fully dressed and drying your hair with a towel when you saw Garroth exiting his room. You nodded at him and he smiled in return. "Y/N! Good morning! How did you sleep?" that as a simple question you could answer without your coin, you figured "Ah.. well.. You..?" He seemed ecstatic at you responding without using your coin and walked over, "I slept great, thank you for asking! Hey, do you think I can style your hair for you today? I'm not the best, so you can change it after if you don't like it!"

'No ones ever touched my hair besides Kanae-nii-sama and master.. But.. I can change it after if I don't like it.. So I guess..' You nodded and finished drying your hair, walking to your room to grab your hairbrush and butterfly clip for him to use. Garroth brought you over to a chair and started to style your hair. He was gentle and made sure not to tug on your hair. To you, it seemed like Garroth had always wanted a little sister, so he practiced styling hair if the day would come. But in reality, Garroth stayed up late last night and binged videos on how to style hair.

When he was done, he clipped the butterfly clip on the right side of your head, then took a photo of it to show you. Garroth handed you his phone and you took it, looking at the picture of your new hairstyle. He had put your hair into a simple french braid, even so, it looked like he had years of experience as not a single strand stuck out of place.

Your eyes shined a bit as you looked at it, lips parted in fascination. How did he do that? Not even Shinobu was that gentle or experienced. Garroth noticed how long you were staring at the screen and got nervous, "Do you like it?" You took a moment to respond, still admiring his work, before nodding. You definitely weren't going to take it out. You handed his phone back and he smiled brightly, "Great! Let's go show mom, I'm sure she will love it!" He held his other hand out for you to grab and when you took it, he led you over to the dining room where the scent of pancakes immediately hit your nose.

When Garroth showed Zianna your hair, she immediately awe'd at how cute you looked and started to take pictures of you. She continued to take pictures of you until Zane came down and stared at her judgingly to which she put her phone away and put the breakfast on the table, putting a plate of pancakes where you sat and eggs and bacon where the others sat. It confused you a bit on why only you got pancakes, but you figured Zianna knew her kids and what they liked and only knew that you liked pancakes so she would continue to give you them until you said otherwise or showed a fascination in another kind of food.