෪Four෪

Authors Note- I'm not the best when it comes to punctuation and/or grammar so please excuse my mistakes if there are any, or you can point them out and I'll fix them :). Also sorry for the short chapter! Next one will be longer for sure! >o< thank you for reading and enjoy loves!<3

"japanese"

"english"

'japanese thoughts'

'english thoughts'

2nd POV-

You lifted your leg high up in the air and swiftly brought it down on Baltos head, a loud "SMACK!" sound resonating throughout the room as your heel made contact with his skull. He fell forward, almost hitting Aphmau, but she luckily moved back in time before he fell on her. "HAH! What the heck did you do, Y/N?! Are you crazy?!" Aphmau ran up to you, stepping over Baltos' unconscious body. You simply said nothing in return and just smiled at Aphmau.

"Looks like werewolf class is off to a great start this year, haha." a tall, gray haired man with werewolf ears crouched through the door, chuckling. "Hello class, first day and we are already knocking people unconscious, huh? Hahahahaha!" he laughed before clearing his throat, "Well, at least it wasn't another window, heh-. I-I know tempers can run high in these classes but the principal informed me that the school had to cut back on their window repair budget. So, great job Ms.Tsuyuri for not kicking him out the window-"

"Are you kidding me?!" Aphmau yelled out after you nodded to the teacher's praise for your actions. "Eh- T-This is normal?!" The teacher completely ignored Aphmau and spoke to the class. "Okay! Let's get started, shall we? Welcome everyone to Werewolf 107, intro to basic transformation." You saw everyone else take a seat, so you did as well, coincidentally next to the guy that Balto was arguing with.

"Now, I know some of you already know how to transform. But, I'm here to explain-" the teacher was then cut off by Aphmau. "Eh- Excuse me..?" "Ah, Yes?" He looked down at her. "I-I think there's been a mix-up.." couldn't she have done this after class? Instruction time was important, even if you were in the supposedly wrong classroom. "I-I dont think im supposed to be here..?" she stuttered out awkwardly, "Huh.. Really..? Well, let's take a look at your schedule." Aphmau took her schedule out of her pocket and handed it to the teacher, who compared it with his student chart.

"Hmm.. Nope! It says right here, you're in the right class." Aphmau's eyes widened and she tried to convince the teacher she wasn't supposed to be here. "But that's impossible! I'm not a-" she was interrupted by the guy sitting next to you. "I'm not supposed to be here either." and you raised your hand to say you were in the wrong class as well. The teacher's eyebrows furrowed as he looked at you three, "What's that?" "I'm not a werewolf!" the rough dude next to you spat out harshly to the teacher. "Well, according to the schedule, you are. Go talk to registration tomorrow if you need to be transferred."

You saw Balto stand up and walk to his desk out of the corner of your eye, but you continued to listen to the teacher as he spoke. "But, for now, you three are in my class." he sighed, already over with the day. "Now, everyone, partner up with two seat buddies. We have enough students so that everyone can get in a group of three. Anyone who doesn't get partners... gets thrown out the window" he smirked before laughing, tossing his head back in amusement when he saw the surprised looks on the students faces. "I'm just kidding! Kinda."

Aphmau walked over to the back, noticing that the only available seat was next to you. She wasn't mad about sitting next to you, more so the fact that you were sitting next to the other guy. 'Ugh are you serious?! She chose to sit next to that guy?!' she saw you pat the seat next to you and blushed. 'Oh! She wants me to sit next to her?!' she sat down next to you and smiled as the guy next to you growled in frustration. Though Aphmau paid little to no mind, focusing on how sweet you were despite all the chaos from the school day so far. He leaned over you and stared at Aphmau.

"Hey. You." Aphmau looked at him then around her before pointing at herself. "Yes, you! Next time there's a fight, why don't you try to stay out of other people's business?" he huffed and looked back at the front while Aphmau looked astonished at him, 'Ugh! What a jerk! I was just trying to help!' she sighed and looked at you, who was only smiling at her. 'Oh! She's smiling at me!' Aphmau smiled back at you before squeaking when the teacher called her out for not paying attention.

~~~~~

➿Phoenix Drop Secrets➿

????? was super shocked when you knocked out Balto with just a leg kick! ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧

Though Aphmau was mad you attacked Balto, she was also super flustered that you had protected her from him! ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و ♡

Y/N was contemplating kicking Balto in the side and making him crash though the window but she didn't want to break school property! (๑˃́ꇴ˂̀๑)

Y/N didn't know werewolves actually existed so she was surprised when she walked into class and saw a bunch of them! Σ(・o・;) ハッ!

Y/N planned on going to the office after school to talk about the errors on the schedules, but Garroth ended up dragging her home so they could hang out! (˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

Y/N wonders if Aphmau has a stuttering condition with how much she stutters!- ( •̯́ ^ •̯̀)

The teacher has already marked you as his favorite student since you're quiet and listen well! (๑˃́ꇴ˂̀๑)

Balto is kinda scared of you now! Even though he only saw a glimpse of you! (๑>؂•̀๑)

Aphmau was fawning over you during class before she got called out for not paying attention! ( ๑‾̀◡‾́)

Aphmau was a bit offended that the guy called her out for interfering with the situation but not you! (๑•̀ᗝ•́)૭

The boy didn't call you out because not only was he impressed by your skill, but instead of making a harmless threat, you acted on defending someone! (˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

Author found a Kaomoji site and she's never gonna stop using it, hehe! ໒( ˵ •̀ ᴗ •́˵)

Author apologizes for the short chapter! She promises the next one will be longer in return! ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡

Author thanks you for all the support on her stories! She works super hard to make sure you enjoy them! (๑>؂•̀๑)

Y/N ate her lunch that Zianna packed for her when she got home and hung out with Garroth! She gave you a little lunchbox with pancakes and strawberries because she saw you liked them this morning! ⁽⁽ ପ( '。>༝<。' )ଓ ⁾⁾

Zane ended up joining you and Garroth during your movie hangout! You gave him a few bites of your pancake and he blushed every time you put a forkful by his mouth hehe! (˶˃ᵕ˂˶)

Zianna now makes pancakes every morning just for you since she knows you like them! Awh! ໒꒰ྀིᵔ ᵕ ᵔ ꒱ྀི১