2

Seungmin was walking to his room, exhausted from staying up all night, when he got a call from Felix. He answered with a quizzical look on his face.

"Yes, your majesty?"

"Hey Seungmin," said the prince, "Minho still isn't at breakfast, do you know where he is?"

"uuuhhh, I think he's in his room. I haven't had a chance to wake him, I had to help serve the staff breakfast this morning," Seungmin often had to take other people's jobs since they were so short handed at the palace. He didn't mind, he actually preferred them to his boring servant job. Not that Minho was boring, but Seungmin wanted to do the most for the most people, so being the prince's personal servant wasn't exactly his dream job, "I'll go check and send him to the royal dining room once he's ready."

"Thanks Minnie. We're still going shopping later, right? Chan keeps asking." Seungmin grinned at the boy's accent when he said 'later'. The prince had been sent to Australia when he was a baby and went to school their until high school. Chan was his bodyguard and learned along side the prince.

"Yeah, I got an okay from Prince Minho last bight, he said that I'm good to go for as long as I need." Felix cheered with glee. The prince was excited to have a day where he could go into town and act normal, not prim and proper like a prince.

Once Felix hung up, Seungmin made his way to Minho's room to wake him up. He knocked twice before letting himself in.

"My prince? It's getting late, you don't want to miss breakfast." Seungmin said, opening the curtains to let in the blinding light from outside.

"ugh... five more minutes..." Minho grumbled.

"Normally I would let you, your majesty, but it's almost 9 o'clock, you need to get up."

"Fine!" Minho snapped. He immediately felt bad, "Sorry, Seungmin. Thank you."

Seungmin waited as Minho got ready, and walked him down to the dining hall for breakfast.

"You look worn out, are you okay?" Minho asked, noticing how tired Seungmin was.

"huh? oh, yeah, I'm fine. Just tired. I stayed up all night helping the cleaning crew. Hyunjin basically has no one left, everyone is quitting."

"Why are they all quitting so suddenly? Ever since the announcement it seems like no one wants to stay."

"Chan and I have actually been looking into it. Everyone that has quit since the announcement have been girls. So what I'm assuming is that they thought King Lee would get so desperate for you to marry someone that they actually had a chance, which is stupid because if you were gonna be forced to get married it'd be to a princess, but it's the only logical explanation Chan and I could come up with." Seungmin said, shrugging.

Minho stopped outside the door of the dining hall for a moment before going in. He thought about what Seungmin said, and didn't do much else as he ate. Felix tried to engage his brother in conversation, but Minho was off in his own little world. In the middle of eating he abruptly turned to Chan.

"Hey, Chan, how do you feel about advertising job openings? We're losing so many employees that everyone is getting little to no sleep. We should open up jobs to the people! Of course we'd do background checks and test their capability, but we could use some help."

Chan was taken aback by this sudden question, but thought about it.

"It could work. It'd take a lot of time to conduct all the background checks, but I can do those easily. You're right, we do need help."

The two continued talking and planning for a few hours, while Seungmin took Felix shopping.

"I texted Chan to let him know that we're leaving, so we're good to go!"