5

Jisung stood beside Changbin, gripping o to his friend for dear life. There were way too many people here, which wasn't helping with his already high anxiety. He didn't want to lose Changbin in the crowd, and he also needed him for emotional support. Changbin knew this, of course, Jisung is his best friend! He grabbed Jisung's hand in his own and Jisung clung to Changbin's other arm with his free hand.

"Ji, do you want some water?" Changbin asked. He didn't ask like his friend was a baby like you normally hear people talk to someone who is sick or hurt, but like normal, like an everyday conversation. Changbin knew that talking babyish to Jisung would only make things worse, kinda like a toddler who hit their head. If it didn't hurt but you react, they will cry forever, if it doesn't hurt and you don't react, they won't cry.

"Um, n-no thanks," Jisung replied quietly. He was thirsty, but he was afraid of letting go of Changbin as if the other would magically disappear if he did.

Changbin guessed this as well, and just help up his water bottle, which had a straw, to his friend's mouth. Jisung immediately started taking sips of the water and thanked Changbin.

Suddenly there was the sound of a trumpet heard.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

"Minho I swear, if you don't get up I will strangle you." Said Bang Chan. Lovely thing to hear first thing in the morning, isn't it?

"W-why so earlyyy" Minho whined after looking at the time. 6:30

"We have interviews today, remember? You've been freaking out about your welcoming speech for a week? After you make your speech you will meet us in the staff dining hall at 1:15, no later, to meet the employees we hire."

"It is way too early for you to sound so lively," Minho said deadpan.

"You know I never sleep, I've already had 4 cups of coffee since the sun rose," Chan said nonchalantly. "Now, I've set out your clothes, they are on the closet island, with accessories and shoes to match. Seungmin helped me and picked them out. I will be unavailable during your downtime, as I will be conducting interviews and tests. I've put a copy of the full schedule for the day in your closet next to the mirror on the south wall, in your office next to your computer, and I have emailed it to you as well." Chan listed formally. Minho sat up in his bed and stretched as he listened to his hyung. By the end, he was staring at Chan with a look that said, "you done?"

"Thank you for coming to my ted-talk," Chan said after a short pause, bowing. Minho chuckled as he dragged himself to the closet. Chan left the room and walked to his office to check some last-minute details for the millionth time.

When he made it inside he found Seungmin there waiting for him.

"How did you manage to wake him up for 15 years without smothering him?" Chan chuckled in a kind of appalled way.

"I'm telling you, once you've tried shaking him just get some cold water and spray him with it," Seungmin said with a shrug.

"You didn't ever actually do that, did you?"

"Why do you think there's a spray bottle in his bathroom?" Seungmin said with a mischievous smile. Chan shook his head at the dandy boy as the door to his office opened revealing Hyunjin, who was escorting Felix. Jeongin followed behind them.

"Ah, good you're all here! Now, we're going to split the interviewees into groups, and they will progress through each of us in a kind of assembly line. First will be more of a get-to-know-you, to determine where we think, by first impressions where they fit best. Second-"