6

Wrong.

But hold on! We can't get ahead of ourselves.

Jisung was now at the 3rd station.

"Hello everyone! My name is Christopher Bang and I am the Royal Advisor here at the palace. I have many responsibilities which include ensuring that the castle is properly and adequately staffed, which is why you are all here today. My assistant, Mr. Yang Jeongin will be helping out as well," Chan motioned to the youthful man who smiled shyly and made a tiny wave, "And without further ado, let's begin combat training!"

They were divided into three groups, one group was archery, another was close combat, and the final was nursing. They trained on each station to see who was better at what, and in Jisung's case, that meant all three. He hit the bullseye almost every single shot, and the ones he missed were barely off mark. He overcame his opponent (Chan) in close combat with a dagger, and, having worked so manny different places at the hospital, and having many medical credits, he was able to pass the medical test with flying colors.

"Wow, Mr. Han, I knew you were qualified, but I wasn't aware you were perfect at everything!" Chan said in surprise. Jisung mumbled "it's nothing" in embarrassment before Chan moved on.

"Alright, this concludes the interviews for today, if you will all follow me to the dining hall."

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

As soon as they arrived in the Dining Hall, Jisung immediately spotted his best friend and practically ran to sit next to him.

"How'd it go?" Changbin asked as his friend sat down

"Alright. you?"

"Pretty good actually I especially liked the combat training. You know how I am, it's what I excel at!" Jisung chuckled at his friend's remark before Chan began speaking.

"Okay, so we finalized all the reports, and have placed everyone where we know they will fit best. If I call your name, please stand over by Mr. Yang, and he will give you farther instructions."

One by one, the room got less and less crowded, and more and more quiet. About five minutes in, Changbin was called, and Jisung sat alone at the table, waiting anxiously to hear his name.

"That concludes the list! If your name was not called please come see me." Chan said

Did I not get the job?!

a.n. short chapter whoops😅 But I need sleep and I enjoy suspense hehe. also i'm just bad at ending chapters-

ALSO it took me a lot longer to update then i expected and i'm so sorry😭😭 idek if anyone is even reading this tbh but if you are thanks for waiting so patiently and if you're reading this comment your favorite Stray Kids iconic line😁