3

"Do you guys wanna go get some dinner with us?" Seungmin in asked the group. All weighed down by shopping bags and tired from their day of walking around, they agreed to get food and decided to eat at the moonlight cafe, because Felix had never been.

"Okay, we'll meet you guys there!" Felix said, following Seungmin to the car. He climbed into the passenger seat and Seungmin immediately started driving to the little cafe.

"Did you have a good time today Felix?"

"Yes! I love Jisung and Changbin!" Seungmin swore he noticed Felix's eyes light up when he said Changbin's name, "Do you have any other friends outside the palace?"

"Not close friends. Their more like acquaintances. Changbin was the only close friend who wasn't from the palace, I actually only met Jisung yesterday at the cafe with Hyunjin" Seungmin answered. He became quiet. After saying his crush's name he got lost in thought, which Felix knew this, so he didn't say anything else until they got the the cute cafe.

When they walked inside, Changbin and Jisung were waiting for them. Felix loved the look of the place. The scenery, the decorations, even the lighting were all themed around the moon and outer space. The walls were made of wood, giving it a homey, log cabin feel, but the ceiling was decorated with stars hanging from string, lights twinkling inside the ceiling tile imitating stars. The ceiling was painted mostly black, with galaxy clouds painted and a little cartoon UFO in one corner. It sounds like it's be a lot to look at, but it was so well done that it was perfect! the bottom half made you feel at home, or like you were on vacation in the mountains, and when you look up, it's as if you're touching the stars from the mountain top. Felix loved the look and couldn't help but admire it. Even the paintings on the walls were adorable. Cartoon drawings of a little astronaut depicted in different settings. A field of flowers, the desert, a forest with a creek, and of course, the little astronaut in the UFO. Felix stood in awe until Changbin called his name and snapped him back to reality.

"Felix, are you ready to order?" Changbin put his hand on Felix's shoulder as he asked. Felix's heart raced and he stared at Changbin's hand for a moment before he collected himself.

"Uh, honestly I haven't even looked at the menu." He  laughed nervously and apologized.

"It's okay, oh! Let's ask Jin hyung what the special is tonight. He always makes a special dinner option from 4:30 to 8:30 every day." Changbin said, making his way over to the counter. Jisung was the one in front so he ordered. (of course only because he knew Jin, if it was anywhere else he wouldn't order in a million years.)

"Hey, Jin hyung! It's your favorite employees!" Jisung greeted the owner of the cafe. Jin laughed at the latter's remark,

"Hey Jisung, Changbin. What can I get for you guys tonight?"

"What's on the menu for dinner?" Jisung asked. He always posed the question that way when he worked night shifts.

"We're having standard Kimchi with rice and ramen." Jin replied.

"Alrighty let's get 4 orders of that, uh i'll have a water," Turning to the other 3 he asked, " What drinks do you guys want?"

After everyone had finished ordering Jisung tried to pay, but of course Changbin got there first. Jisung just rolled his eyes as he stepped away from the counter.

"Oh, Changbin, you didn't have to buy ours, we could've gotten it." Seungmin said as Changbin was putting his card away.

"It's no problem. It's my way of saying thank you for letting us tag along today."

"Thank you for joining us! I don't get out much, so it's fun to hang out with Seungmin's friends." Felix said with a smile. And hanging out with people who don't know I'm the prince. Felix thought to himself.