CH. 2

CHAPTER 2

CUDDLING♡

Summary:
---
They cuddle.Thats it they cuddle😶
----

Jack and Ralph were cuddled up on the couch, their bodies entwined in a warm embrace. The fire in the fireplace crackled and danced, casting a warm glow over the room. The sound of the rain tapping against the windowpanes was the only other noise in the room other than the soft whines of their heavy breathing.

Ralph had his head nestled in the crook of Jack's neck, and Jack had his arms wrapped tightly around Ralph's waist.They were both lost in their own thoughts, content in the silence.

The room was dimly lit by the soft glow of the lamp on the end table. The fire in the fireplace flickered and danced, casting shadows on the walls. The air was filled with the scent of woodsmoke and the faint aroma of the hot cocoa they had been drinking.

Ralph's hair was tousled and messy, falling in loose waves around his face. Jack's fingers were threaded through it, and he was gently playing with the strands. Ralph had his eyes closed, a small smile playing on his lips.

They were both completely relaxed, their bodies molded together in perfect harmony. It was a peaceful and intimate moment, and they were both grateful to be in each other's arms. They were safe and loved, and nothing else mattered in that moment.

It was a moment of pure contentment, a moment they would always treasure in their hearts. They knew that they were meant to be together, and they were grateful for every moment they spent cuddled up like this. They were both lost in their own thoughts, but they didn't need words to communicate. They were content in the silence, just being together.

Jack's hand was lazily stroking Ralph's hair, and Ralph's fingers were tracing patterns on Jack's chest. They were both wearing comfortable clothes, and they looked so peaceful and content.

The light from the fire was flickering over them, casting shadows on their faces and highlighting the tenderness of their embrace. They looked like they were the only two people in the world, and nothing else mattered but each other.

They stayed like that for a long time, until the fire died down and the room grew dark. They reluctantly parted and said their goodnight, with the promise to cuddle again the next day. They knew that this cuddle was just the beginning of many more to come.

Sorry its short once again😭