CH. 3

CHAPTER 3.

morning♡

Summary:
-----
They cuddle in the morning😎💪🏼
-----

Jack and Ralph lay curled up in bed, their bodies entwined in a warm embrace. The morning sun was just starting to peek through the window, casting a soft golden light across the room. The sheets were tangled around their legs, and their hair was tousled from sleep.

Ralph's head was resting on Jack's chest, listening to the steady beat of his heart. Jack's arms were wrapped tightly around him, holding him close. They lay there in silence, content in each other's company.

The room was still and quiet, the only sound the gentle breathing of the two men. Ralph's fingers traced lazy patterns on Jack's chest, feeling the warmth of his skin. Jack's hand was running through Ralph's hair, the touch soothing and gentle.

They were in no rush to get up, they wanted to savor the moment and the closeness they shared. They closed their eyes and let themselves drift back to sleep, lost in the warmth and comfort of each other's embrace. The morning had never felt so perfect.

As they lay there, cuddled up together, they knew that this was where they belonged, in each other's arms, feeling safe, loved and protected. They knew that no matter what the day had in store for them, they would face it together, knowing that they had each other to rely on.

'we have school.'

All Jack could do was hum in response.

//

Jack and Ralph were both getting ready for school on a brisk autumn morning. Ralph was meticulously combing his hair in front of the mirror, making sure every strand was in place. He took a step back to admire his reflection, and a smile spread across his face as he thought about the day ahead.

Jack, on the other hand, was still half asleep as he stumbled around his room, trying to find his shoes. He yawned and rubbed his eyes, feeling the remnants of a dream still lingering in his mind.

As they both finished getting ready, they met in the hallway outside their bedrooms. Ralph's hair was perfectly styled and Jack's shoes were finally on the correct feet. They smiled at each other, and before they knew it, they were leaning in for a kiss.

It was soft and tender, their lips meeting for the first time that day. They lingered for a moment, savoring the feeling before pulling away.