CH. 7

CHAPTER 7

KISSES♡

Summary:
-------
Jack Planting kisses all over parts of Ralph's face.
-------

Jack leaned in close to Ralph, a twinkle of mischief in his eyes. He pressed his lips to Ralph's cheek, planting a soft and tender kiss there. Ralph's skin was warm and velvety under Jack's lips, and Ralph let out a soft sigh as he felt Jack's touch. Jack's kisses were like butterfly wings, delicate and light, as he moved from one spot to another on Ralph's face. He kissed Ralph's forehead, his nose, and the tip of his chin, each one eliciting a sigh or a smile from Ralph.

Jack's hands were gentle as they held Ralph's face, his thumbs tracing the contours of Ralph's cheekbones as he showered him with kisses. Ralph's eyes were closed, and he was lost in the sensation of Jack's kisses, his heart racing as he felt Jack's lips on his skin. The kisses were soft and lingering, and each one sent a shiver down Ralph's spine. Ralph felt his body reacting to Jack's touch, his pulse quickening and his breath catching in his throat.

As Jack's kisses grew more intense, he made his way to Ralph's lips. He pressed his mouth to Ralph's, their lips meeting in a soft, tender kiss. Ralph's arms wrapped around Jack's neck, pulling him closer as they deepened the kiss. Jack's kisses were a promise of more to come, and they both felt their hearts fill with love and warmth. The kiss was slow and passionate, and they both felt a sense of longing and longing for more. They moved in sync, their bodies fitting perfectly together, their hearts beating as one.

They broke the kiss, both of them breathless, their hearts beating in sync. Jack pressed one more kiss to Ralph's lips before pulling back, smiling at the look of contentment on Ralph's face. They looked into each other's eyes, knowing that the kisses were a promise of more to come, and they both felt their hearts fill with love and warmth.They cuddled up close, Jack's arms wrapped around Ralph as they drifted off to sleep, feeling safe and loved.