CH. 4

CHAPTER 4

cold♡

Summary:

-----
Jack gives Ralph his cloak
-----

Ralph was shivering on the beach, the wind whipping around him, causing him to bury himself deeper into his jacket. He could feel the cold seeping into his bones, making him feel like he would never be warm again. He had been out on the beach for hours, trying to find the perfect spot to build a shelter. But the cold had become too much, and he was ready to give up and head back to the safety of their campfire.

That was when Jack appeared, his choir cloak billowing behind him as he approached Ralph. "You look freezing," Jack said, mockery etched in his voice. Without hesitation, he wrapped the cloak around Ralph's shoulders, pulling him close to his body.

Ralph felt the warmth of the cloak immediately, and he let out a sigh of relief. He looked up at Jack, who was smiling down at him. Jack leaned in and kissed Ralph on the forehead, the gesture sending a wave of comfort and love through Ralph's body.

They stood there for a moment, wrapped up in the cloak, the world around them fading away as they basked in the warmth of each other's presence. Ralph's shivering subsided and he felt a sense of contentment wash over him. He was grateful for Jack, for his warmth, for his love.

"Thank you," Ralph said, looking into Jack's eyes.

"Anything for you cheif," Jack replied, smirking with an aching mockery tone.