*Four*

After my date with Tre, and everything he made me feel, I was so exhausted, I barely had time to change my clothes before I fell asleep thinking of him. I also slept later than usual and needed to rush to get ready for work.

As the shower warmed, I realized having the late afternoon shift meant I wouldn't see Tre. Disappointment darkened my mood until I remembered we had a date planned for tomorrow. I could wait that long.

Wait for what? I wasn't sure, but I needed to thank Mandy for it. If she hadn't pushed me, I never would've gone.

Never would've felt Tre's strong hands on me.

His tongue on my skin.

The little bites.

Sucking.

Licking.

Shivering, I stepped under the hot spray, letting the water stream over me as I took inventory of my body. One of Tre's hard kisses had left a tiny hickey on my breast, and I loved it.

I grinned, remembering the way he'd said goodbye to my pretty titties. I'd never felt more beautiful than I had last night. I moved my fingers over my breasts, finding that even thoughts of Tre were enough to harden my nipples. So, this was what everyone meant when they talked about sex.

Wondering, I slid my hands lower, gliding my index finger between my folds. With a gasp, I realized thoughts of him made me wet, too. Slipping over my clit, I flinched. I was so much more sensitive than usual. It made me wonder what else Tre could do.

Leaning against the shower wall, I moved my fingers the way Tre had, rubbing, moving inside, pumping, but it wasn't the same.

Closing my eyes, I imagined his hand in place of mine. Veins bulging, the muscles in his forearm dancing beneath smooth, midnight skin. His deep voice in my ear saying dirty things—ride my hand, baby. Take what you need. Come for me, Gemma.

A quiet whimper slipped out as thoughts of Tre's full lips around my breast filled my memory. Flicking his tongue over the tight tip, grazing it with his teeth. I moved my fingers in and out and pinched my nipple with the other hand.

Something happened inside me. Almost there. My legs shook, and my breaths became shallow as I imagined Tre there holding me up. He'd press me to the wall and—

Bang, bang, bang! Someone pounded on the bathroom door, and I jumped, my hands fisting in front of me as my heart raced for an entirely new reason. All thoughts of Tre washed down the drain.

"You 'bout done in there?" Gary yelled. "It's been twenty minutes."

That was that. Nothing would happen now. I sighed. Oh well, it was better with Tre, anyway.

"Sorry. Give me five minutes." I ducked my head under the spray and grabbed the shampoo bottle.

Gary grumbled something I couldn't understand, then yelled, "You're not the only one in this house, ya know."

I gritted my teeth, and decided I'd had enough of him. "I am the only one paying bills, though, so how about you get away from the door until I'm done?"

"You little—" Gary's voice was replaced by Mama's soft tones.

I couldn't tell what she said, but she was clearly trying to pacify the jerk. I finished rinsing my hair and began washing in a hurry. Why didn't I keep my mouth shut?

I hoped my smart-ass remark didn't cause problems for Mama. But honestly, maybe if they did, she'd get rid of him, and that would be good. The more I had to be around him, the more I realized, this guy was nothing but bad news.