✿42

Pano naman ako~

31st July, 2022

31st July, 2022.

It was a peaceful evening and the sun was already down the horizon, making the blue sky turn into darkness teeming with millions of bright stars. The sliver claw-like moon was accompanying his celestial pals. But in this tranquil atmosphere, a big luxurious mansion was filled with the merry sound of people. The mansion belonging to the Kim family was especially decorated magnificently because of a very special event today. Guests were entering through the huge gate and stepped inside the hall room which was decorated with balloons and flowers everywhere. All the people dressed beautifully in dresses and suits. But the center of attraction remained on the young gentleman with blonde hair, dressed in a black suit with a red bow tie. He was standing on the platform with hands clasped together.

The five other friends were standing at the side, gossiping with his buddy.

"Dude, are we really here?", the singer asked, eyes roaming around the hall.

"I guess so. And everything's really happening", Jaemin answered.

"As much as I know Minjeong. She will never let this engagement happen", Jisung said, now in tension.

"Bro, don't worry I know her. This is her plan. Something will definitely happen", Chenle said in a relaxing tone.

"Guys, we need to be prepared. Anything can happen at this moment", Jeno spoke up.

"Right", the older Chinese agreed.

"Boys!" A feminine voice grabbed their attention as all of them bowed in respect. If Jaemin was scared of his mother, his friends were equally scared of her too because of her different aura.

The woman was in a violet dress and her siren eyes stared at the six boys. She patted her hand on Jisung's shoulder who just stood like a statue in fear. "I am glad you all came. Afterall, it's an important event in your bestfriend's life."

"Yes ma'am", the oldest guy said.

"Chenle, would you like to play the piano, please? I know you are an amazing pianist."

"Sure ma'am." The Chinese felt kind of proud hearing that compliment from someone like her.

"Thanks." She furrowed her eyebrows and inquired. "Isn't one of you guys missing? Where is Haechan?"

"He said he suddenly got some work to do. Don't worry. He will come soon", Renjun replied.

"Oh okay. Then, enjoy today." With that Chaewon left to stand beside her husband after the boys bowed to her again.

Jeno sighed in relief, putting his hand on his chest. "Your mother is really intimidating."

"Huh? Guys look!", Jisung exclaimed, pointing at a specific direction.