1. Another day...

Another regular day in Los Santos, which means more heists, more work and lack of sleep. The Crew were just hanging out, doing their usual things. Tyler, Craig and Marcel were laying out some blue prints on the kitchen table, Brock was on camera watch, Luke was setting up their guns, he liked the small clicks it made as he put them together one by one while Ohm and Brian carefully organized boxes that contained C4's and grenades. Lui, Nogla and Jonathan were saddling up their gear. Evan was already in his office, pinning up all sorts of maps and paper on the board, waiting for the others to arrive. That way, he has time to prepare for whatever is about to happen. Let's just hope it's not too dangerous. As he put up the last of the papers, he felt a slight breeze, making his hairs stand on end, but then smelt something odd. He smiled, letting out a chuckle.

"You sure you want to go out there looking like that?" He turned. There stood Delirious,wearing a blue hoodie, a bullet proof vest with a grey shirt underneath. He had the usual clown face paint, mask in hand. Delirious's heart nearly skipped a beat. How is Evan so clever, knowing he was going to look out of the ordinary from the guys?

The only response he could give as he put on his mask, was a nod.

                                   ____

The guys were all in their usual gear, sitting in the conference table, listening to their boss give out instructions. Evan placed a hand on the blue print, making eye contact with each of his crew members.

"From what I heard, Lester told me there are some bandits out there, stealing money and murdering people. Why? Who knows, but my suggestion is, capture these bandits, take them into custody. Thanks to Brock, we'd manage to locate the bandits current locations."

He pointed to the red circles, tracing the red lines on each of them. "As you can see here, Luke had already placed C4's in all locations, including their secret hideouts. If they pull anything off, I'll give the signal and Luke will blow up their bases. Understand?"

They all nodded. Evan walked over to the table, placing both hands on either side of the table. He was nearly close to Delirious, his heart pounded.

Evan was always a great boss, but when it comes to heists or missions, he takes them way too seriously, and it makes the guys worry. It's normal. Their boss is just doing his job, protecting his friends. But it's no fun when you screw up even a tiny bit and have to deal with consequences. Although, their boss does have a soft side, but it rarely happens. The others were looking at one another trying not to worry, then back to Evan and Jonathan. They just stared at each other. They all knew how Jonathan is very close to Evan, which probably explain why he's always so overprotective of him.

"Reminder to all of you, we need to come back in one piece. We can't loose anybody during this time."

He said in a serious tone, turning towards the masked man.

"Especially you Delirious, I know you, I'm not trying to scare you or anything, but hear me out..."

The mask may be covering his face but those blue eyes were showing fear. Evan looked at Delirious dead in the eye, leaning closer. He kept pushing his finger down at the table with every word he told him.

"If anything bad happens to you, well, we don't want consequences. We can't have anymore screw ups, is that clear?"

Delirious was shaking a bit but he nodded his head multiple times. Evan sighed, trying to control his anger. He pulled away from the table, patting his shoulder, stepping backwards.

"Okay boys, for this heist, I need to divide you into 2 groups....Nogla, Lui, Brian, Craig and Ohm, take my truck. Marcel, Jonathan and Tyler, you guys are coming with me. Tyler you drive."

"You got it boss." Tyler saluted.

"Luke and Brock will stay here in case any trouble comes into our area." Luke and Brock both nod.

Evan clasped his hands together. "Alright then, saddle up, we leave in 2 hours, go!"

The Crew got up as he watched them leave one by one. Delirious was the last to leave, he looked back at Evan who was pulling out the pinned papers. Evan didn't bother to turn around, he knew Delirious was standing there. He sighed, he knew the way how he acted wasn't good, but it had to be said and done. He felt bad and wanted to apologize. Delirious just smiled, as he headed out the door. After he left, Evan turned to find out that Jonathan had left. He sighed, staring down at the papers he held onto his hands. Then headed out the door.