5. Love

Author's Note: The song above is a spanish song, which inspired me to write this chapter. Listen and enjoy! ~

_____________

Evan's embrace felt so nice and warm. He wanted nothing more than to be with him. Take care of him and be there for him. He lifted his head up, Evan wiped the wetness away from his eyes. "I never got to say thank you, from last night."

"Oh." He sniffed. "N-no problem." Evan smiled, placing a kiss on his forehead.

"Evan." Jonathan whispered. "Promise me something."

"And that would be?" He said soothingly.

"That you won't leave me again. Because, I don't know if I can sleep tonight." Jonathan's voice became shaky.

"And I don't want to have that nightmare again." 

"But you won't, I promise, I'll never let anything, or anybody hurt you. And I will never let you out of my sight."

Jonathan gave a sad smile. Evan held him closer, he could hear him sob quietly against his chest. Evan buried his face against the crook of Jonathan's neck. At that moment, he knew what to do to make him stop crying. To make him feel better. He lifted his chin up, placed both hands on the sides of Jonathan's smooth pale face. The distance was soon sealed as he pressed his lips firmly against his. Jonathan's eyes widened. It felt like his whole world stopped. His eyes slowly began to shut and kissed him back, tilting his head to the side. The feeling was so passionate, slow, yet very smooth.

Evan slowly laid back on the pillow, pulling Jonathan on top of him, sharing nothing but sweet passionate kisses. Jonathan pulled away for a bit. "Am I hurting you?"

Evan shook his head, bringing him back to those desperate lips seeking friction. It soon became a tongue war, catching each others breaths. He sat up against the bed while Jonathan carefully sat on Evan's lap, forehead pressed against his. They looked into eachothers eyes. Evan was just beautiful. And Jonathan was just perfect.

"I love you." Evan whispered, making Jonathan chuckle. "I love you too."

Jonathan kissed his bandaged forehead, making small trail of kisses on his neck and shoulders. He kissed every bandage on Evan's body down to his stomach. Evan flushed a bit at the sight but didn't stop him for anything. Eventually, Jonathan sat back up again, pulling his shirt off slowly, tossing it to the other side of the bed. Evan smiled, admiring Jonathan's sexy body. He placed his hands on his sides, pulling him for a deep kiss. Jonathan ran his fingers through his hair, getting a taste of Evan.

______

Evan pulled the blanket over them, looking down at Jonathan. Arms wrapped around his neck.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to hurt you." Jonathan said worringly.

"Don't worry, I'll be sore for awhile, but I'll be fine." Evan winked at him, Jonathan nodded, letting Evan take over his body. Jonathan held him, wrapping his legs around his waist. Evan's wounds made him flinch a bit, causing Jonathan to panic.

"Evan-"

"No, no, It's okay." He whispered, giving him small kisses until he was fully in. "It's okay." 

They made love to eachother; slow, yet passionate and romantic.

All that mattered to him, was protecting the only man he loved, he wanted him to feel good.To forget that fateful day. He burried his head deep into Jonathan's neck, listening to his love catch his breath. Bodies sliding against eachothers in steady motion. Until they both reached their climax. Looking at eachother, satissfied, falling into a deep sleep.

_________

Evan had his arms wrapped around Jonathan, rubbing circles around his back. Jonathan was in a deep sleep, head resting close to his chest. They both fell asleep, thinking about eachother into the dark night.

Evan will always be there for him, no matter what.