New Home. New Friends.

I was sitting in the lounge room at school with Madeline when Harmony, Chelsea and Emily walk up to us. Chelsea in the middle and Harmony to her right while Emily was to her left.

"What's it like killing your mom? If I was your dad, I would've put you up for adoption." Chelsea said while laughing at the end.

"What's it like being the school slut?" I say standing up to face her. I'm tired of her shit.

"Excuse me. Who the fuck are you talking to?" She asked looking furious.

I look her in the eyes and smile "you, I'm talking to you. I mean you have fucked at least more than half the school. And let me guess, you couldn't make them c*m so they left your ass and you went and found a new play thing until they left too. "

" Fuck you." She said

" You wish. " I say back to her.

She walks forward to me and slaps me.. hard exactly where my father hit me a couple days ago.

I look up at her and slap the fuck out of her and I keep doing that until I'm straddling her on the lounge floor. I punched her face until I was getting dragged off of her by someone.

They had a very firm chest but I didn't care right now. I started fighting against them to try and get back to Chelsea that was still on the ground with tears streaming down her cheeks as she held her right cheek.

" I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOUR ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HIW I KILLED MY MOM BUT I FUCKING DIDN'T, I WAS A BABY. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK WAS HAPPENING. I SPENT ALL MY LIFE THINKING I KILLED HER BECAUSE OF BITCHES LIKE YOU. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, IT WASN'T. I SPENT BASICALLY ALL MY LIFE WITH MY FATHER, YOU HAVE KNOW IDEA WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH. EVERY FUCKING NIGHT I GET BEAT BECAUSE HE BLAMES ME FOR KILLING MY MOM. HE KICKS ME UNTIL I CAN'T BREATH, HE SLAPS AND PUNCHES ME UNTIL I HAVE BRUISES ALL ALONG MY BODY. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT WHAT ITS LIKE LIVING WITHOUT A MOM? IT FUCKING SUCKS." I finish while tears were streaming down my face now. While everyone was looking at me shocked and concerned.

I turn around to see who has me, it's Mr. Damon. He looks down at me while I look up at him.

I put my head in his chest and cry. I cry for my mom, I cry for all the shit I've been through.

He whispers things in my ear to try and calm me down. I kinda just tune him out. I look back up at him to see him still looking at me.

" Are you okay" he asks me still looking at me in the eyes.

" I'm fine now. " I say still not sure if I was trying to tell him that or myself.

I can see in his eyes that he doesn't believe me, but he doesn't ask any questions he simply just nods.

He lets go of me and backs up a little. I go back to Madeline while holds me. The principal walks up to me and says he needs to see me in his office.

We're in his office and he starts talking.

"So about your father. You can't be with him anymore since he hits you. He'll be going to jail and you can go with a family member."

I just nod even tho my family isn't going to want me. Maybe I could go somewhere else?

"Your father will be gone by the time you get home. You can pack your things and then go to wherever it is you need to go." He says as he dismisses me.

I walk out of his office and down to math class. Once I step in, the entire class is looking at me. I ignore them and walk to the back of the class where my seat next to the window is. I sit down and look at the board. Mr. Damon is still looking at me. We make eye contact until I look away.

**

After class I'm still sitting In my sit because Mr. Damon wanted to talk to me.

"I overheard what the principal said, I would say I'm sorry about your dad, but I'm not." He said looking at me.

"And if you need somewhere to stay you can stay with me, but we can't show up at school together, and we can't get cought." He finished.

I wasn't expecting him to say that, but I really have no where else to go.

" Fine, and I agree. No one can know."

I walk out of his class after he gave me his address. Surprisingly, it's not that far from my house. Well.. my old house.

Some girls walked up to me on the way to my last period.

" Hey, I'm Amara, and this is Kate, Nate and Liam." She said pointing to all the people.

" Hi, I'm Aurora. "

" Yeah, we know. We seen what happen earlier in the lounge room were sorry about what Chelsea said. She's a bitch." Amara said.

" Yeah, I agree. What happen to her after I left? " I asked them

" Oh, she was suspended. " The Liam guy said.

I nodded.

" Look, we always see you with that girl Madeline. And we wondered if we could join your friend group. " Kate said

" Uh.. yeah sure. I don't see the harm in it. " I said

They all smiled at me, even Nate hade a small smile on his face.

We all walked out of school, I explained to Madeline about how we all sorta became friends and she liked the idea of having more friends. So here we are with more friends.

We all separated ways while we walked out of the school building. Everyone was gone out of the school. So I walked to Mr. Damon's car so he could take me to his place. Since I didn't exactly know where it was. He was waiting by his car.

He notices me and told me to get in. So I did. He drove to his house and damn, it was big and beautiful.

"Welcome to your new home." Mr. Damon said.

Well, that's the end of this chapter. I hope you like it, I know it's like moving fast and it might be a stupid story. But idc.

Have. Good Saturday! 🥰😘♥️❤️